Biotech Careers, Occupations and Jobs
Biotech / Biology Careers
Biotech / Biology companies engage in genomics and its related fields, particularly in the development and selling of drugs, therapeutic products, research equipment and related research services.
Biotech occupations include biologists, biomedical engineers, biotechnology developers, biological scientists and other positions relating to the commercial development of biological, life sciences and genetic technologies.
By combining biology and medicine with engineering, biomedical engineers develop devices and procedures that solve medical and health-related problems.
Many biomedical engineers do research, along with life scientists, biologists, chemists, and medical scientists, to develop and evaluate systems and products for use in the fields of biology and health, such as artificial organs, prostheses (artificial devices that replace missing body parts), instrumentation, medical information systems, and health management and care delivery systems.
Biomedical engineers design devices used in various medical procedures, such as the computers used to analyze blood or the laser systems used in corrective eye surgery.
Biomedical engineers develop artificial organs, imaging systems such as magnetic resonance, ultrasound, and x-ray, and devices for automating insulin injections or controlling body functions. Most biomedical engineers in this specialty require a sound background in one of the basic engineering specialties, such as mechanical or electronics engineering, in addition to specialized biomedical training.
Biologists study living organisms and their relationship to their environment.
Many biologists work in research and development. Some biologists conduct basic research to advance knowledge of living organisms, including viruses, bacteria, and other infectious agents. Biologists mostly work independently in private industry, university or government laboratories.
Biotech Related Industries
Biotech Related Resumes
- Bioengineering Research Assistant resume sample in the combined format
- Bioinformatics Scientist resume sample in the functional format
- Biologist resume sample in the reverse chronological format
- Clinical Pharmacist resume sample in the combined format
- Environmental Biotechnologist resume sample in the combined format
- Environmental Health Professional resume sample in the combined format
- Environmental Management resume sample in the combined format
- Environmental Public Relations resume sample in the reverse chronological format
- Fish Hatchery Manager resume sample in the combined format
- Food Service Supervisor resume sample in the reverse chronological format
- Industrial Researcher resume sample in the combined format
- Laboratory Manager resume sample in the combined format
- Marine Inspector resume sample in the combined format
- Medical Technician resume sample in the combined format
- Parks and Recreation Superintendent resume sample in the combined format
- Pharmacy Technician resume sample in the reverse chronological format
- Research Specialist resume sample in the combined format
- Resource Coordinator resume sample in the combined format
- Wildlife Attendant resume sample in the combined format
You may search for biotech careers or biologist occupation right now, but when you find one you must apply immediately for it with your current CV or resume. We recommend that you have your cover letter ready too. So, do not forget about our resume writing, CV writing and cover letter writing advices.
Before you start searching for biotech careers you need to prepare your resume or CV and cover letter.
- human CV writing services
Because CVs and resumes refer mainly to the past time with exception of your present job and employers are interested mostly in the future of they companies, often cover letters are more important or convincing to them then the accompanying resume or CV. So, prepare a cover letter.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
When your biotech job application consisting of your job cover letter and resume or CV is completed you are ready to submit them to employers and job recruiters in places where you want to work.
When a potential employer invite you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself to win at the interview and get the job you want.
Other Biotech Careers Info
Good luck with biotech careers!