Medical Assistant Resume Sample
This chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your first job and ending with your most recent position and can highlight career growth. This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the chronological resume advantages & disadvantages.
This resume is often confused with the reverse chronological resume that lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. For this reason, most employers prefer the reverse chronological resume format, which becomes the most popular resume format.
THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode, Country||E-mail: Email Address|
- Dedicated and results-oriented Medical Assistant with experience in diverse areas of phlebotomy, medical assisting, medical administration, and patient relations.
- Skilled in working with a broad range of medical conditions, patient demographics, and level of acuity within medical environments.
- Significant exposure to venipuncture, specimen preparation, medical charting, EKG, and spirometry.
- Broad knowledge base relating to medical transcription, billing insurance / coding, medical office procedures, and pharmacology.
- Proven success sterilizing instruments, educating patients and families, managing wound care responsibilities, obtaining vital signs, and compiling medical histories.
- High level of proficiency relating to medical terminology.
- Adept in consulting with healthcare teams as well as physicians.
- Instrumental in providing exceptional level of care to all patients.
The Vascular Center – Freeport, NY
- Managed all facets of medical assisting associated with vital signs, chart entries, wound care, bandaging, Doppler ultrasound, and staple / suture removal.
- Worked with a diverse patient population on a daily basis.
- Provided high level of support during laser surgeries.
- Prepared examination rooms and sterilized instruments.
- Participated in patient and family education initiatives.
- Utilized exceptional relationship management skills to handle patient relations functions.
- Performed medical administration functions including records management and file maintenance.
Medical Assistant Program (1997)
Hall Career Institute – Wilton, CT
CPR / AED / First Aid Certification
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Medical Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with your Medical Assistant resume sample.