Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Seeking position as an Accountant where nearly five years of related experience will add value.
· Strong background in bookkeeping includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, reporting and spreadsheet management. Deadline-driven, familiar with general ledger work.
Accounts Payable Clerk: XYZ Systems, Minneapolis, MN
|Provide wide range of bookkeeping services to this nationwide distributor of fasteners. |
· Track and manage expenditures involving $150,000.00 weekly. Track payments and schedule future payments. Verify accuracy of every expense before entering payment stream.
· Reconcile and distribute payment to multiple vendors. Distribute daily general operating reports. Maintain logs of payment schedules and freight expenditures.
· Handle accounts receivable and billing services, as needed. Process month-end closings and monthly reports. Use Excel and HP mainframe to manage accounting data.
· Regularly take on added responsibilities involving spreadsheet management and other duties.
· Negotiate effectively with vendors to delay payments to 60+ days, as needed. Successfully retained 100% of 75 vendors while maximizing cash reserves.
Manager: ABC, Minneapolis, MN
|Tasked with managing all retail operations, from procurement and logistics to staff supervision. |
· Set up systems to maintain ordering, inventory and processing of livestock and dry goods.
· Devised budgets, handled all purchasing and verified accuracy of up to $5,000 in cash daily.
Computer Operator: PDQ, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
|Processed and organized month-end reports for XYZ and other clients; recruited by XYZ.|
Bookkeeper/Manager: Frank’s Plant Shop, Blaine, MN
|Handled weekend bookkeeping while managing staff and properties for six parking facilities. |
· Completed general ledger bookkeeping involving up to $20,000.00 in total revenues.
· Associate of Arts Degree: Big State University, Mainville, MN (1985).
· Computer skills: Windows 98/2000, Word, Excel, Outlook and HP mainframe IMS system.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Accounts Payable Clerk resume sample.