Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SKILLED NURSING FACILITY|
Admissions ~ Medical Records ~ Customer Service
Team-focused experience with diverse groups; community minded and energetic style provides efficient, cost-effective utilization of resources while developing relations and maximizing customer service. Strengths consist of considerable knowledge of medical records and administrative procedures; dedicated to highest standard of healthcare excellence. Key talents include:
WEST PORTLAND HEALTH CARE CENTER, Portland, OR
2001 - 2003
|Admissions Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant/ Department Head|
|• Managed admissions process, admitting 30-40 patients monthly; determined how to place patients based on various factors such as behavior, drug or alcohol dependencies, critical status, insurance coverage, individual needs, and nursing staff ability to care for patient requirements. |
• Interacted with 50 patients and 10-15 hospitals, doctors, and social workers daily; traveled to various hospitals and assisted living centers to assess patients for proper placement.
• Received and interviewed patients, extracted and compiled data, and recorded pertinent information. Developed knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations, nursing process, and rehabilitation concepts.
• Trained new employees regarding admission processes and procedures; ensuring quality control and outstanding customer service.
• MEDICAL IMAGING
MEDICAL IMAGING, Portland, OR
2000 - 2001
|• Supervised and coordinated essential daily office operations including medical copying, collections, invoicing, financial records, phone/fax inquiries, marketing efforts, and customer service. |
• Conducted advanced scanning of medical records, interacting with numerous doctors and office managers.
HEALTHSERVE OF PORTLAND, Portland, OR
1997 - 1999
|• Recruited to oversee office functions, copy medical records, and handle phone and customer inquiries by QCS Inet in March 1997; requested to continue as Office Manager when company purchased by Healthserve due to exceptional performance. |
• Assisted with marketing efforts, performed data entry, copied medical records, and hired and trained new employees.
• Additional experience as Receptionist and Floral Designer performing numerous office duties including switchboard operations on multi-line phone systems, filling orders, setting up delivery schedules, completing daily sales summaries, and customer reception.
|Daily Medical Clinic Training - Portland, Eugene, Springfield, Medford, Roseburg|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Admissions Coordinator resume sample.