Advertising Sales Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE ADVERTISING SALES PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|QUALIFICATION PROFILE |
- Highly accomplished Magazine Advertising Sales Professional with experience in business development, marketing, advertising, account management, strategic planning, and client relationship management.
- Proven success in managing sales teams and directing daily operations for multimillion-dollar publications.
- Consistently exceeded sales objectives due to sales expertise.
- Instrumental in expanding client base, maximizing revenue potential, and increasing client retention levels within highly competitive markets.
- Comprehensive background in copy writing, marketing collateral development, and presentation creation.
|PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND |
|Hannon Communications / Group American Spa ||1997-2003 |
|REGIONAL SALES MANAGER |
|Directed sales responsibilities within the organization. Spearheaded business development initiatives. Supervised and trained sales representatives in daily job functions. Developed and introduced new customer service protocols. |
- Exceeded sales objectives on a regular basis.
- Played an integral role in increasing sales levels and expanding market share through strategic planning and effective marketing programs.
- Increased customer retention levels within saturated markets.
|Splash Magazine ||1997-1999 |
|ADVERTISING DIRECTOR |
|Managed daily operations within the advertising department. Established advertising goals on a regular basis. |
- Conceptualized and developed strategic marketing and advertising programs, which resulted in increased revenue levels.
- Led business development and customer expansion efforts, which optimized revenue potential.
|National Care Symposium ||1996-1997 |
|INTERNET ADVERTISING SALES |
|Designed a corporate newsletter for publication on the Internet and in hardcopy. |
- Participated in diverse aspects of advertising including designing marketing collateral and creating advertising programs.
- Cultivated business relationships with customers, which expanded customer base.
|Hines Publishing ||1992-1996 |
|REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE |
|Executed all aspects of sales activities including lead generation, telemarketing, cold calling, and business development. |
- Handled account management initiatives for high profile clientele.
|Peterson Publications / Juvenile Diabetes Magazine ||1987-1991 |
|REGIONAL SALES MANAGER |
|Directed sales responsibilities within the assigned territory. |
- Generated advertising revenue on a daily basis.
|Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI |
If you have a difficulty with your Advertising Sales Professional resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Advertising Sales Professional Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Advertising Sales Professional resume through international job search engines to job recruiters worldwide.
Start preparing for job interviews and check the job interview do's and don'ts. Also, find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
In addition, on job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV / resume, job interview and dress code pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Advertising Sales Professional resume sample.