Air Force Medical Assistant Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
THE AIR FORCE MEDICAL ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Medical professional with over 9 years experience, seeking a Nursing Assistant position with an organization that will benefit from strong achievements, significant skills, and knowledge. Recognized for excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and communication skills.|
|CLINICAL AND MEDICAL SKILLS|
• Excellent leader - Supervised five medical and four administrative personnel.
• Delegated assignments based on skill level and needs - maintained high quality patient care.
• Dedicated to development of peers - increased skills of 12 medical technicians and five administrative technicians.
• Took charge of Pseudofolliculitis program - developed database to track over 60 people treated annually.
• Proactively updated schedules - implemented new appointment types, increased access by 25%.
• Recognized patient advocate - named "Customer Service Hero" for excellent care.
• Provided thorough training and orientation to six personnel on primary care processes.
• Monitored medical expense performance reports for 16 personnel.
• Eliminated schedule conflicts - decreased weekly time required for schedules by 20%.
U.S. Air Force
1992 - Present
|Assisted professional personnel to plan, provide and evaluate patient care including inpatient care, outpatient care, emergency services, and disaster preparedness. |
• Provided medical technician support for over 2,500 adult and pediatric patients per month.
• Oversaw $68,000 of medical supplies and equipment, controlled and coordinated clinic requirements.
• Supervised, evaluated and counseled five medical and four administrative technicians.
• Created and maintained provider schedules and templates utilizing Composite Health Care System.
• Established, monitored and conducted initial and continuing education training requirements for personnel.
• Assisted in creation, revision, and implementation of operating instructions, policies, and job descriptions.
• Perform duties pertaining to care and treatment of neurological patients.
• Assisted in care and treatment of allergy patients and administration of immunizations.
• Maintained medical records, thorough and accurate in completion of reports and patient documentation.
• Organized, directed, and coordinated medical technician support for over 1,200 outpatient visits per month.
|CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS|
|Registered Emergency Medical Technician |
If you have a difficulty with your Air Force Medical Assistant resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Air Force Medical Assistant Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Air Force Medical Assistant resume sample.