Aircraft Electrician Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN |
|Highly qualified and knowledgeable individual with more than 20 years’ experience in world-class aerospace environments. Possess excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting, and documentation skills. Interact easily with people of diverse cultures, backgrounds, and technical and professional levels. |
|QUALIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS |
|Active Secret Security Clearance |
- Install, maintain, inspect, aviation and aircraft electrical systems, tools, and test equipment.
- Analyze equipment operating systems characteristics to isolate malfunctions.
- Conduct removal and installation of electrical systems, perform equipment checks, and make repairs.
- Utilize technical orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, other test equipment systems, and advanced knowledge of electronic and electrical wiring to diagnose, remove, replace, and repair faulty system wiring and assemblies.
- Ensure entries to maintenance and inspections records are logged in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct and document off-equipment maintenance on selected specialized support equipment.
- Maintain and apply current and accurate knowledge of interpretation and adherence to mechanical, electronic, and microelectronic principles theory and applications.
- Support subsystem tie-ins between integrated avionics systems’ using and interpreting testing and measuring devices; principles of motion and power transmission by mechanical and electrical means; and concepts and application of maintenance and modification directives.
- Maintain, test, install, de-install, troubleshoot, and repair automatic flight controls, instruments, multiplexers, and digital systems.
- Employ and adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations as required by DoD, FAA, and OSHA.
- Remain responsible for ensuring all technical orders and general publications are maintained and up-to-date.
- Maintain classified materials and equipment in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Perform pre-flight, thru-flight and post-flight inspections on assigned aircraft and document findings.
- Document aircraft forms to reflect correct and current status of any discrepancy.
- Interact and consult with incoming shift personnel to provide comprehensive briefing of work in progress.
|Professional Experience |
|United States Department of the Air Force, Robins AFB, GA ||1983 – present |
- Performed general, scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance on electrical and electronic parts and components; pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight inspections of electrical components, parts, and assemblies.
- Analyze and interpret data from testing and troubleshooting procedures to determine and implement necessary repairs. Inspect jet electrical systems to determine operational status using findings to determine adequacy of corrective and maintenance actions to ensure passage of Quality Assurance specifications and testing.
- Ensure accurate, detailed, and timely maintenance of required records on each aircraft.
- Read and apply specifications of blueprints, technical orders, engineer’s drawings, and manufacturer’s technical manuals and documents.
- Perform pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight inspections on assigned aircraft and document findings.
- Install, disassemble, repair, and replace variety of subassemblies on diverse aircraft.
- Utilize micrometers, height gauges, calipers, and electric/electronic measuring instruments, as well hydraulic, pneumatic, and digital tools, and equipment in performance of daily operations.
- Operate hand and power equipment, inclusive of forklifts, cranes, hand trucks, and hydraulic mules.
- Interact and consult with engineers to resolve installation problems with parts and components.
|Selected Time Compliance Technical Orders ||1997 – present |
|Technical Order IF-15E-737: Installation of embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) Capabilities into F-15E Aircraft. |
|Technical Order IF-15E-746: Installation of MUX Bus 7 and MUX Bus 8 into F-15E Aircraft. |
|Technical Order IF-15E-757: Installation of 2118952-5 Air Data Processor (ADP) into F-15E Aircraft. |
|Education & Training |
Pursued Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry – Completed 2 years coursework
Aircraft Electrical Systems – Chanute Technical Training Center, Rantoul, IL
High School Diploma
Equal Opportunity - Our Roles and Responsibilities
Total Quality Management- Quality Participation for Employees
Aircraft Metal Surface Corrosion Control • Electronic Equipment Inspection – High Reliability Soldering
Aircraft Armament Systems Mechanic • Egress & Jettison Systems Mechanic: F15 Acesit Seat
Technical Information Services Introduction: Technical Order Familiarization - 10/83
Egress & Jettison Systems Mechanic: F15 Egress
If you have a difficulty with your Aircraft Electrician resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Aircraft Electrician Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Aircraft Electrician resume through international job search engines to job recruiters worldwide.
Start preparing for job interviews and check the job interview do's and don'ts. Also, find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
In addition, on job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV / resume, job interview and dress code pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Aircraft Electrician resume sample.