Assistant Business Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
- Accomplished Business Manager with experience in business administration, human resources management, marketing, business development, and relationship management.
- Proven success managing administrative responsibilities including drafting correspondence, fielding customer inquiries, coordinating travel logistics, and preparing various reports.
- Streamlining business processes and improving operational efficiency levels.
- Tendency to thrive in fast paced business environments while remaining focused on attaining objectives.
- Dynamic leadership abilities concerning employee supervision and training.
- Selected to speak about diabetes to physicians, students, media, and members of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at Yale University School of Medicine.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Sociology (2001)
COLBY-SAWYER COLLEGE – New London, NH
Coursework: Strategic Management, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Finance, Investments, Personal Finance, Economics, Advanced Business Computer Applications, Human Behavior, Sociology of the Family
Colby-Sawyer Men’s Soccer Team (1996-2000); Title Conference Winner (1998)
Students In Free Enterprise (1998-2000); 1st Runner-up in Regional Competition (2000); Awarded 1st Place in Regional Competition (1999); Achieved Top 35 in Nationals (1999)
Business Management Services – Hartford, CT
Collaborated on the management of daily operations within the organization. Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities. Coordinated staff schedules daily. Scheduled doctor appointments for clients.
- Played an integral role in increasing client satisfaction levels by providing exceptional level of service.
- Assisted clients with financial management responsibilities.
Margaret Services – Hamden, CT
Participated in substitute teaching activities within multiple elementary schools throughout CT. Executed classroom management functions successfully. Served as the primary aid for a student with behavioral disabilities.
- Implemented lesson plans within classrooms.
- Educated students on various subject matter including reading, writing, math, penmanship, social studies, science, and gym.
Southern High School – Bridgeport, CT
ASSISTANT MEN’S LACROSSE COACH
Instructed students on the fundamentals of lacrosse. Educated students on the importance of sportsmanship throughout the game.
- Created and managed daily lacrosse practice schedules.
Nationwide Services Security – West Haven, CT
Directed all aspects of sales including marketing, strategic planning, business development, account management, and customer service. Handled operations management responsibilities. Supervised and mentored employees in daily job tasks. Assisted in financial functions.
- Developed and presented sales reports to management, which enabled management to make business decisions.
- Played a key role in increasing customer retention levels within saturated markets.
- Handled human resources functions including employee selection, new hire orientation, professional development, and performance appraisal.
- Acknowledged for sales excellence with multiple awards and achieved highest monthly sales due to sound business acumen.
Viglione Training & Development, Inc. – Waterbury, CT
Conducted research pertaining to organizational effectiveness and personal performance. Provided feedback and recommendations to management based on research findings.
- Spearheaded the implementation of marketing strategies involving web-based management solutions.
Saint Stephen’s High School – Waterbury, CT
GIRL’S VARSITY SOCCER HEAD COACH
Instructed students on basic soccer skills. Coordinated and executed daily practices. Organized team line-ups and statistics. Planned travel logistics for away games.
- Established team goals and communicated expectations to all students.
Lowman Convalescent Center – Cheshire, CT
Managed all aspects of food preparation for residents in accordance with dietary specifications. Interacted with residents and provided high level of care.
- Ensured compliance with Federal, State, and Department of Health regulations concerning food preparation and food service.
Soup Kitchen Volunteer (1992-Present)
Basketball Counselor – Children With Diabetes (2000)
Soccer Camp Counselor – Grade School Children (1992-2000)
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, SPSS, QuickBooks, FrontPage
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Assistant Business Manager Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Assistant Business Manager resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Assistant Business Manager resume sample.