Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SKILLS SUMMARY |
- Thrive in high-pressure, variety-oriented environment. Valued team player who keeps others on task.
- Focus on results. Effectively identify and resolve problems using creativity and available resources. Tackle tough problems and follow through to satisfactory conclusion.
- Identify community resources available to public. Interact positively with a wide range of people of various ages, cultures and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Noteworthy organizational skills. Drive for correctness ensures accuracy in managing records.
- Prioritize workload and multi-task; flexible to changing priorities. Direct in approach to discovering information. Make objective decisions after analyzing data. Consider ramifications of decisions.
- Knowledgeable in computer operations, e.g., MS Word and Excel; Internet research and communication.
|EMPLOYMENT HISTORY |
|Mercer County Housing Authority – Sharon, Pennsylvania ||2003 – Present |
|ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER |
- Work on site to assist Community Manager in managing operation of 150-200 units in housing project(s) with tasks related to occupancy cycle, resident relations and project administration. Tasks include: inspect areas daily and report repairs needed; maintain file records; distribute notices to residents; perform move-in and move-out apartment inspections; calculate and update rents; prepare activity report to be submitted to supervisor; update resident data in computer network; supervise maintenance personnel, etc.
|Community Counseling Center – Hermitage, Pennsylvania ||2003 |
|EMPLOYMENT RESOURCE SPECIALIST |
- Challenged to teach groups of 3-7 people with criminal history or mental health issues who were ordered by court to attend sessions on the process and procedures in finding jobs, e.g., how to look for jobs, fill out applications, prepare résumés, identify skills and the importance of attitude and communication skills.
|ON-CALL RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM WORKER |
- Supervised residents with mental health issues living in group homes. Monitored medication compliance, assisted with meals and bed checks, provided conversation and problem resolution. Documented activities.
|Olympic Area Agency on Aging – Aberdeen, Washington ||2002 – 2003 |
|CASE MANAGER |
- Managed caseload of 70+ clients and 100 caregivers. Contacted clients, families and caregivers in person, by mail and by telephone to gather information and perform assessments for services. Determined client eligibility for state funded programs, e.g., COPES, MPC. Authorized services, e.g., home delivered meals, care givers, visiting nurses, environmental modifications, etc.
- Provided referrals for other community services, e.g., mental health, senior companions, etc.
- Assigned tasks to support staff. Collaborated with other community members and collateral contacts.
- Diligently documented all activities, e.g., phone calls, visits, etc.
|Behavioral Health Resources – Olympia, Washington ||2001 – 2002 |
|LIFE SKILLS INSTRUCTOR |
- Taught life skills classes to groups of 6 adults with mental health diagnoses. Maintained records and completed daily documentation per regulations. Monitored medications.
|Stolz Computers – Olympia, Washington ||1992 – 1994 |
|ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT |
- Accurately prepared bank deposits and delivered to bank. Managed AR using Great Plains accounting software. Entered data in Excel for daily sales recap. Performed inventory, shipping and receiving tasks.
|COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS |
|Daycare Assistant, Brenda’s Babies, 2003 |
Worked 10 hours per week; taught preschool children how to use the computer.
Comprehensive Development Plan, 2001
Participated in workshops to give input to plan in City of McCleary, Washington.
Playground Project, 1999
Wrote grant and participated in group to place order and install equipment.
Solicited marketing funds for City of McCleary, Washington
Girl Scout Leader, Pacific Peaks Girl Scout Council, 1997 – 1998 Parent Volunteer, 1994 – 1995
Prepared weekly projects and lessons for group of 5-6 year-old girls in Aberdeen, Washington.
Assisted teacher with 12 students in classroom of co-op preschool.
|CERTIFICATION / CLEARANCES |
|First Aid • CPR • Child Abuse and Background Checks |
|EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION / TRAINING |
|Coursework toward M.A., Education, starting October 2004 |
City University – Vancouver, Washington
Counseling coursework toward M.A., Educational Psychology, 2003 - 2004
Slippery Rock University – Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
B.A., Social Sciences, 2002
Washington State University – Pullman, Washington
23 credits in Accounting, 1991 – 1993
South Puget Sound Community College
If you have a difficulty with your Assistant Project Manager resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Assistant Project Manager resume through international job search engines to job recruiters worldwide.
Start preparing for job interviews and check the job interview do's and don'ts. Also, find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
In addition, on job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV / resume, job interview and dress code pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Assistant Project Manager resume sample.