Automotive Human Resources Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE AUTOMOTIVE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Seeking a challenging Human Resource Management or related opportunity in the Phoenix, Arizona area utilizing extensive corporate HR experience, proven project management skills, as well as successful accomplishments in previous positions.|
• Skilled in all aspects of human resource management, staff training and recruitment, team leadership and coaching, promoting diversity, employee relations, restructuring for change, organizational audits, contract negotiation, implementing new programs, personnel practices, benefits and compensation, employee safety and health, conducting performance evaluations, developing strategic business plans, budgeting and forecasting, and customer service.
• Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through training and motivation, writing press releases and newsletters, workshop development and facilitation, group speaking, presentation skills, ability to produce in-depth proposals and reports, writing of job descriptions, developing procedural handbooks, and expertise in business communications.
• Experienced in consulting, federal & state employment law, public relations and media relations, project management, legal document preparation, advertising and marketing campaign coordination, and negotiations.
WELLS CAPITAL - AUTO WARRANTY SERVICES, Pleasant Hills, California
1998 - Present
|Human Resource Manager|
|• Currently responsible for strategic Human Resources support for AWS Pleasant and Vancouver sites, providing counsel and guidance to management on issues related to organization and development, staffing, personnel practices, benefits and compensation, and state / federal labor law compliance. |
• Personally managed the final phases of the Finance Group's integration process, with a significant reduction in force; facilitated EMS Workshop Training and led the Quality & Growth Team for the Pleasant site.
• Launched the rollout of the new Employee Handbook and managed the Salary Planning process for Pleasant Hills site, completed Pleasant 's 1999 Affirmative Action Plan, and collaborated on the development and implementation of the new AIM High Recognition Program.
• Coordinated restructuring of the Contract Administration & Processing Department, coordinated feedback with AWS President, developed legal strategies for pending cases with labor and liability attorneys, and served as Champion for Wells Financial Assurance's 360 Degree Feedback System.
LOMAD INTERNATIONAL, Phoenix, Arizona
1995 - 1998
|Senior Marketing Consultant|
|• Developed strategic business plans, forecasts, and projections, conducted market analyses, and related aspects of marketing, planning, and budgeting.|
Coronet Professional Services, Cincinnati, Ohio
1990 - 1995
|• Performed a broad range of managerial duties, including successful negotiation of government contracts, management of customer relations, and development of organizational policies and procedures.|
CRILL ENTERPRISES, Montgomery, Ohio
1987 - 1990
|• Developed marketing strategies and conducted outplacement workshops for displaced workers focusing on career search, networking, interviewing techniques, skills training, and résumé preparation.|
FORD AIRCRAFT ENGINES / FORD MEDICAL SYSTEMS, Cincinnati, Ohio / Wellford, Wisconsin
1983 - 1987
|Communications & Human Resources Program Manager|
|• Received the Ford Corporate Communications Award in 1984; competitively selected by Ford for acceptance into the Relations Management Program (RMP) with a wide variety of rotations and training. |
• As Communications & Human Resources Program Manager, developed HR initiatives to improve processes for the Marine & Industrial Department.
• As Professional Staffing / Technical Recruiter, responsible for meeting and exceeding corporate recruitment goals for mechanical engineers.
• As Communications & Public Affairs Specialist, lobbied the State Legislature on behalf of Medical Systems, headed campaign of MSBG Political Action Committee, wrote and edited internal publications, and worked as a contributing publicist for press releases.
• As Entry-Level & College Recruiter, responsible for launching college recruiting program to hire electrical and software engineers; personally developed Employee Assimilation Program.
GREENHILL CORPORATION, Elk Grove, Illinois
1980 - 1983
|Personnel Manager / Safety Director|
|• Managed employee relations, contract negotiations, and arbitrations for 250 United Steel Workers of America employees, with responsibility for regulatory compliance with EEOC, OSHA, and Department of Labor Unemployment Compensation and Workers Compensation regulations.|
STATE BANK of CHICAGO, Chicago, Illinois
1979 - 1980
|Customer Service Representative|
|• Responsible for establishing and servicing customer accounts, performing gold trading, and closely monitoring the New York and London gold and silver trade markets.|
|EDUCATION, SEMINARS & CERTIFICATION|
Corporate, Paralegal, Language & Leadership Training
|• Green Belt Certified, 1999 |
• Beginning Level Spanish Certificate, Speak First Language Center, 1998
• Ford Employee Relations Management Program, 1983-1985
• Richard Fear Interviewing Skills, 1985
• Workshop in Negotiating Skills, 1985
• Counseling Skills Training, 1984
• Paralegal Studies / Certification, Blackstone School of Law, 1992-1993
• Employee Labor Relations Labor Law Seminar, Antioch School of Law, 1981
EASTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, Charleston, Illinois
|Bachelor of Arts, Psychology|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Automotive Human Resources Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Automotive Human Resources Manager resume sample.