B2B Sales Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE B2B SALES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SALES MANAGER / OUTSIDE SALES / MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / B2B |
|Consumer Products • Industrial Products • Manufacturing • Services |
- Excel at penetrating key accounts and increasing revenues through relationship building. Challenge-oriented; tackle tough sales problems and bring to successful conclusion. Welcome objections as opportunity to share product knowledge and expertise.
- Tenacious achiever. Use outstanding organization, communication and correspondence skills to build solid customer relationships. Generate top-quality results by demonstrating superior product knowledge and integrity. Resourceful when faced with obstacles and adaptable to sales situations. Strong track record in exceeding sales quotas. Persuasive negotiator.
- Establish rapport with individuals at all professional levels and from diverse cultures. Keep the customer’s needs foremost in mind and illustrate how his/her needs can be met. Strong “closer” with emphasis on strategic selling to major account markets, including established firms and small start-ups.
- Focus on helping customer achieve goals; identify and promote products that will fill unique application requirements; provide needs resolution. Adept at collaborating with engineers to design new products. Leadership qualities and a team player. Interface with inside sales support, professional service groups and consult with engineers for specific engineering projects.
- Develop solid business relationships through honesty, integrity and consistent follow through, which directly contributes to consistent growth of territory. Skilled at prospecting, customer service and new product marketing and demonstration.
- Competent public speaker. Presented at Strategic Planning Conferences and performed as Lead Trainer for Northeast Region on implementation of new company vision.
- Computer knowledge includes: MS Word, Excel; Word Perfect; PowerPoint; email communication and Internet research.
|Areas of expertise include: |
- Sales Cycle Analysis
- Sales Lead Generation
- Customer Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Contract Negotiation
- Strategic Sales and Market Planning
- Multi-level Selling
- Solution Selling
- Consultative Selling
- Account Retention
- Project Management
- Key Account Relationship Building
- Customer Training and Support
- New Product Development
- Research / Product Analysis
- Business Development
- Presentations / Negotiations
- Marketing Materials
- Multi-million Dollar Contracts
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
|Menasha Packaging Company, LLC – Neenah, Wisconsin ||2000 – Present |
|SALES REPRESENTATIVE (2003 – Present) |
- Grew northeastern U.S. territory 12% within first 5 months for company with annualized sales of $3.2 million in 2003. Exceed industry average in profit generation: 11% in sales profit vs. industry average of 2%–7%.
- Convey advanced graphic printing and prepress knowledge in flexo and offset applications as well as advanced structural design knowledge.
- Key player in development of customized packaging product. New product slashed damage-in-shipping rate from 38% (previous supplier) to fewer than 2%. Market potential for northeastern U.S. is $40 million.
|SALES MANAGER (2001 – 2003) |
- Created business plan to stabilize revenues and identify and implement cost cutting measures. Worked closely with plant manager to determine best strategy and customer mix. Maintained revenues ($7.9 million in 2000; $8.0 million in 2001; $8.2 million in 2002) despite declining market and antiquated manufacturing processes.
- Team leader in ultimate decision to consolidate customer base into newer facility with more efficient manufacturing processes.
- Successful in guiding sales team to close numerous key accounts. Managed team of 6 sales reps, 1 customer service manager and 3 customer service reps.
- Assigned as regional trainer for implementation of new company vision. Lead trainer for more than 400 employees in northeast region.
- Selected to participate in many corporate leadership strategic planning conferences.
|FIELD SALES MANAGER (2000 – 2001) |
- Worked closely with regional vice president, general manager, regional sales manager, plant manager and plant superintendent in devising sales strategies. Participated in many company-led leadership and management development courses.
- Honed personal management skills and trained 3 direct reports (producing 25% of total sales within facility) in selling skills.
- Developed, nurtured and maintained relationships with top 3 house accounts, which generated 5% of total sales.
- Initiated process of tracking and updating finished goods inventory to improve cash flow.
|Matthews International Graphic Systems Division – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ||1992 – 2000 |
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (1996 – 2000)
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER / MASTER PRODUCTION SCHEDULER (1994 – 1996)
MASTER SCHEDULER (1993 – 1994)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (1992 – 1993)
- Sold identification tools to corrugated and flexible packaging industry, including graphic design and art services, printing plates, cutting dies, barcodes and press side assistance in package printing operations.
- Consistently achieved 105% of monthly sales quota. Sales leader during FY1998 and 1999 for newly formed cutting die division, Maverick Cutting Dies, Inc., with sales exceeding $400K in both FYs.
- Introduced guidelines for maintaining quality in production. Slashed rework by 22%.
- Coordinated production schedule for annual product sales of $14 million. Generated daily on-time delivery and daily departmental production level reports. Increased daily on-time delivery by 18%.
- Performed order entry and sales support. Communicated daily with customers in territory consisting of Buffalo/Rochester, NY, Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio to resolve problems. Set up delivery dates in collaboration with Master Scheduler.
|Transworld Systems, Inc. – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ||1990 – 1992 |
|ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE |
- Serviced client base and prospected for new customers. Performed product demonstrations of Frieden Alcatel mailing systems. Developed marketing and advertising programs.
|B.S., Economics with Business emphasis, 1988, Allegheny College – Meadville, Pennsylvania |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other B2B Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the B2B Sales Manager resume sample.