Banking Sales Representative Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE BANKING SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|• Highly accomplished Sales Representative with over 20 years of experience in banking. |
• Proven success in managing banking transactions involving cash management, deposits, withdrawals, and customer service.
• Comprehensive background in loan and investment products.
• Played a vital role in increasing customer satisfaction score through the utilization of effective customer service protocols.
• Instrumental in increasing bank loan volume and deposit volume through sound sales acumen.
• Investigated and resolved customer issues in a timely manner.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
|Bachelor of Science, Business Administration|
Bank of America, Springs, FL
2000 - 2003
|Sales Representative / Loan Officer|
|Managed all aspects of location and cultivation of new deposits and loans. |
• Played a key role in generating over $300,000 per month in loan/investment referrals.
• Served as a key member on the sales team.
• Exhibited exceptional level of customer service on a daily basis.
Peoples Bank, Bridgeport, CT
1999 - 2000
|Customer Sales Representative|
|Handled customer service on a daily basis. Opened new accounts as needed. |
• Increased customer satisfaction level through sound business acumen.
• Executed all aspects of customer relationship management successfully.
First Union National Bank, Hampton, MA
1994 - 1999
|Participated in financial responsibilities involving cash management. Initiated business development functions. |
• Served as Loan Officer on a regular basis.
• Identified customer needs and recommended investment products to optimize revenue potential.
|Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, PeopleSoft|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Banking Sales Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Banking Sales Representative resume sample.