Bioengineering Research Assistant Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
THE BIOENGINEERING RESEARCH ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|MANAGEMENT CONSULTING - BUSINESS/TECHNOLOGY|
• Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities in team building, communications, organization and strategic planning.
• Highly skilled in project supervision, multi-media presentations, information technology, report generation, technical research and team participation.
• Coordinate a wide variety of team projects, including database management and the formulation of quantitative/analytical engineering models for applications in the medical, space and aircraft design industries.
• Effectively plan and conduct technical presentations in a professional manner for executive audiences; research and produce articles and reports for publication.
• Consistently recognized by executive management and colleagues for cross-discipline talents in needs analysis, troubleshooting and problem resolution in high-pressure, technical environments.
|• Knowledge of Windows 98/NT, UNIX, DOS, BASIC, Pascal, HTML, MS Office, FrameMaker and Internet applications. |
• Familiar with AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER, I-DEAS, Maple, Mathematica and programming with MATLAB (SIMULINK, Nonlinear Identification Toolkit, Image Processing Toolbox).
• Currently hold an Engineer-in-Training license #XE093436 through the California Department of Consumer Affairs since 1994.
Boston Hospital, Boston, MA
1996 - 1998
|Bioengineering Research Assistant|
Responsible for project consulting with an interdisciplinary team tasked with studying applications between mechanical engineering and cardiopulmonary physiology.
• Worked closely with doctoral biomedical engineers, medical staff and physicists in data collection, analysis and solution generation.
Rockwell Space Systems Division, Downey, CA
1995 - 1996
|Key participant with senior engineers in the dynamic/structural analyses of current/advanced versions of Space Shuttle payloads during on-orbit flight phases. |
• Served as a co-author for many detailed in-house reports for tracking and monitoring project activity.
• Revised and updated spreadsheet programs for quantifying and summarizing on-orbit loads for U.S. shuttle missions with the Russian Space Station, "Mir".
C&D Interiors, Inc, Huntington Beach, CA
1994 - 1995
|Tasked with a case study involving the testing of miniature honeycomb panel sandwich structures for mechanical strength and flammability properties for aircraft applications. |
• Recommended numerous modifications to select better materials, meet specifications and enhance redesign efforts.
• Created and updated a searchable database to collate and analyze test results.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
|M.S., Mechanical Engineering|
|GPA: 4.2, • Researched and wrote a thesis in bioengineering entitled, "Quantification of Regional Perfusion, Shunt Fraction and Ventilation Using Positron Emission Tomography: A Nonlinear Tracer Kinetics Model". |
• Vice President of Young Alumni with the MIT Club of Southern California.
Loyola Marymount University
|B.S., Mechanical Engineering|
|GPA: 4.0, • Completed several engineering projects involving mechanical and automotive applications. |
• Recognized as "1995 LMU Outstanding Graduate in Mechanical Engineering"; "1995 LMU Senior Mechanical Engineering Student of the Year"; and "1994 LMU Junior Mechanical Engineering Student of the Year".
• Member of several key honorary societies, such as Tau Beta Pi and "Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges".
|American Society of Mechanical Engineers.|
|Society of Automotive Engineers.|
If you have a difficulty with your Bioengineering Research Assistant resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Bioengineering Research Assistant Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Bioengineering Research Assistant resume sample.