Broadcaster Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE BROADCASTER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Radio broadcasting experience in sports reports and play by play. Strengths include: |
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines on time/within budget
• News and Sports Production
• Working independently or as a team member
MCCALL UNIVERSITY, St. Paul, MN
|Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications, Radio Broadcasting emphasis, Minor: Speech Communications|
|Career-related Courses: |
Advanced Audio Production
Introduction to TV
Broadcast News Writing
KABC Radio, Minneapolis, MN
2001 - Present
|• Interview pro athletes, attend sporting events, and obtain sound bites. |
• Production work: RCS, SAW, and DAT machines.
• Cut and edit sound.
• Create promos and liners for the show.
• Report sports updates for the show.
• Operate the board during over-nights.
• Show persistance, for example booked a "hard to get" guest in 2 hours which brought high praise from management.
KDEF Radio, St. Paul, MN
2000 - 2001
|• Recruited by station to cover local baseball games.|
KXYZ Radio, St. Paul, MN
1999 - 2000
|University Variety Station|
|• Wrote and delivered weekly reports on performance of university's baseball team. |
• Provided play-by-play and analysis of games.
• Reported sports updates during news segments.
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Broadcaster Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Broadcaster resume sample.