Business Analyst Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE BUSINESS ANALYST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|Highly accomplished Business Leader with extensive experience providing business solutions that enhance productivity, improve quality, drive sustained business performance, and maximize revenue potential.
|National Health Group, West Hartford, CT
IS Business Analyst II / CES Eligibility Project Management Group
|2000 - Present|
|Executed project management functions including project planning, budgeting, business requirements, technical design, systems specifications, and project deliverables. Assessed feedback from project employees and determined project completion date. Create, documented, and validated acceptance, integration, performance, and regression test plans. Provided technical support and problem resolution strategies for customers.
• Directed all aspects of project management for multiple projects, which resulted in project completion within allotted time frame and budgetary constraints.
• Interacted with business partners concerning project specifications, which resulted in increased satisfaction levels upon completion.
• Played a key role in training internal and external customers on application functionality.
• Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, which significantly improved operation efficiency levels.
|First Rate HealthCare, Tolland, CT
Board Consultant / Business Development & Marketing
1997 - 2000
|Managed all aspects of benefits administration including medical and dental plan designs. Formulated and analyzed various business reports and presented reports to management. Handled database management functions successfully. Provided exceptional level of support to diverse client base.
• Evaluated medical and dental benefit requests by small case, middle market, and national accounts and recommended alternatives to meet customer needs.
• Conducted market research within the healthcare industry and identified new opportunities for optimizing revenue potential.
• Contributed to Expert Team Meetings concerning new case installation process and related issues.
|Senior Financial Analyst / Team Leader - CHMO Billing & Eligibility|
|Evaluated team performance levels and recommended professional development initiatives. Developed and presented training materials to new employees. Resolved billing discrepancies as needed. Acted as a corporate resource during the Billing Transformation Project and provided intelligence on billing, eligibility, and reconciliation systems.
• Supervised and trained a team of 10 employees in daily job responsibilities.
• Served on the Billing & Collections Best Practices Team, which drive process improvement initiatives.
• Participated on the Desk Level Metrics Team, which analyzed data gathered by CT and AZ service centers as well and implemented organizational metrics.
• Surpassed team objectives on a regular basis due to exceptional leadership abilities.
• Collaborated on the identification of uncollected premium payments, which resulted in an augmentation in collection processes and a decreased number of uncollected premium payments.
• Aided in information technology initiatives including system upgrades, system testing, technical support, and troubleshooting.
|Financial / Customer Service Specialist - CHMO Billing & Eligibility|
|Handled all areas of customer service within the department. Investigated and eliminated account issues in a timely manner.
• Played a vital role in increasing customer retention levels within saturated markets.
• Developed and introduced a delinquency process, which became the primary focus of customer service protocols.
SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY, New Haven, CT
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
|Essentials of Management
Building an Inclusive Environment
|• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Business Analyst Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Business Analyst resume sample.