Business Development Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Proven and experienced Business Development Manager with record of significantly improving sales, and improving and developing strong customer relationships. Demonstrated record of progressive responsibilities and promotions. Strong sales background, identifying and designing marketing strategies for targeted customer markets. Outstanding record of successful cold calls, negotiation strategies and sales closing techniques.|
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
|Master of Education in Educational Administration|
|Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education|
Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
|Bachelor of Arts|
|PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY|
Capital Development, Sterling, VA
2002 - Present
|Business Development Manager|
|• Develop educational benefits program nationally for professional, military and trade associations. |
• Collaborate to achieve commitments from 36 associations with 1 million members in 2002.
• Secured and negotiated agreements from 2 societies with a total of 736,000 members in 1st quarter of 2003.
GlobalReach Education Program of Capital, Sterling, VA
1997 - 2002
|• Coordinated educational benefits program for US companies with 5000+ employees in ten states on both East and West coasts. |
• Realized 186% increase in scholarship program applications through proactive communications and promotions in Spring 2000.
• Increased educational loan disbursements by 8% in 2000 to $4.4 Million.
• Promoted to current position within two years.
• Developed and established effective relationships with community, corporate sponsors and educators.
Rose Vale School, Vienna, VA
1996 - 1997
|Middle School Teacher|
|• Instructed middle school students in English, literature and social studies. |
• Developed curriculum and produced creative lesson plans and learning events.
• Mentored and encouraged students.
• Coached middle school soccer team.
• Sponsored after school chess club activity.
Johnson Children's Home, Charlotte, NC
1993 - 1996
|Community Programs Director|
|• Designed and implemented programs for after school and summer day camp. |
• Significantly increased enrollment in after school program by 122% while summer day camp doubled over 3-year period.
• Monitored purchases and budget for both programs.
• Hired, trained and supervised counselor staff.
Educational Services International, Alhambra, CA
1991 - 1992
|• Instructed English as a Second Language to secondary school students in the first bilingual technological program in Hungary. |
• Served as administrative liaison between the school, central administration and the US offices.
The Pinnacle School, Winston-Salem, NC
1989 - 1991
|• Assisted first grade teacher with academics and class preparation. |
• Instructed and supervised study area and outdoor activities in after school programs.
• Coached junior high school boys' soccer team to 14-2-2 record.
|Outstanding Performance Award, 2000|
|Account Executive of the Year, 1998|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Business Development Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Business Development Manager resume sample.