Business Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE BUSINESS MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Highly accomplished Business Professional with continued success driving revenue growth, exceeding corporate objectives, and increasing operational efficiency levels within multimillion-dollar organizations. |
Areas of Expertise:
|EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY, Willimantic, CT |
M.S., Organizational Management
|UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, Storrs, CT |
B.S., Entrepreneurial Management
|Field Healthcare, Hartford, CT |
|1998 - Present|
|Managed all aspects of review and analysis for contracts involving riders, policies, and certificates. Directed team responsibilities on a daily basis. Participated in research initiatives as needed. |
• Played a key role in ensuring compliance to legislative standards involving benefits.
• Increased client retention levels within highly competitive markets by providing exceptional level of service to all clients.
• Served as primary contact between the organization and clients, which resulted in excelled resolution of various issues.
|2001 - 2002|
|SENIOR QUALITY REVIEWER / AUDITOR|
|Managed all aspects of auditing concerning customer and member documents. Investigated account discrepancies and reported results to management. Assisted in problem resolution initiatives. Supported benefit and contract processes. |
• Streamlined daily business processes and significantly increased productivity levels.
• Increased client satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets, which resulted in maximized revenue potential.
|1998 - 2000|
|BENEFIT ACCESS COORDINATOR|
|Provided exceptional level of support relating to benefit information for indemnity and managed care clients. Led team initiatives on a daily basis. |
• Communicated with matrix partners including contracts, compliance, claims, inquiry centers, sales, and BIT.
|Happy Helpers Cleaning Service, West Haven, CT |
|1992 - Present|
|Directed daily operations within the organization. Interacted with customers and controlled customer service initiatives. Executed business administration functions efficiently. |
• Created and introduced strategic marketing initiatives, which resulted in expanded customer base within a saturated market.
• Played an integral role in sales functions, which resulted in optimized sales levels.
• Handled financial management responsibilities including budget management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash flow management.
|Business Leadership Seminar Series |
|Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Quicken|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Business Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Business Manager resume sample.