Business Marketing Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE BUSINESS MARKETING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|BUSINESS MARKETING • SALES MANAGER • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT |
- Solid experience in management, training, strategic planning, buying, budgeting, financial reporting and leadership qualifications in fast-paced environment. Establish sales goals, initiate cost containment processes, provide hands-on training and motivate personnel. Well informed in current best practices.
- Understand overall industry position and appropriate competitive strategies in market development. Decisive yet flexible in responding to constantly changing demands of staff, customers and operations throughout the company to achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profits.
- Well developed oral and written business communication skills. Good listener and motivator with exceptional interpersonal skills. Respected team leader. Established competence in customer relations. Detail-minded with good eye for balance and organization. Skilled and creative in resolving problems.
- Professional, self-motivated, dependable and loyal individual. Build close relationships with customers. Consistently follow-up, close sales and drive results.
- Ambitious and career-focused. Take initiative to gain complete knowledge of product or service. Armed with information and preparation, deliver logical, consultative sales presentation in response to buyer’s needs. Use sales aids to augment presentation and answer objections with facts and data.
|PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT |
|Beauté-Craft Supply Co. – Troy, Michigan ||2001 – Present |
|MARKETING, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, STORE MANAGER |
- Promoted brand integrity for the finest hair, nail and skincare products and manage sales strategies for 400+ accounts for full service salon distributor providing products to salon and barber professionals in the Midwest.
- Selected as store manager for new store location. Achieved sales growth each month.
- Trained personnel to perform tasks of manager, fostering employees’ sense of accomplishment and boosting employee retention.
- Developed new outside territory; consistently achieved sales growth.
- Opened support store and promoted product integrity. Implemented personnel training class. Grew territory.
|Hostetler’s Catering Inc. – Mansfield, Ohio ||1989 – 2001 |
SALES MANAGER / ROUTE SUPERVISOR (1993 – 2001)
ROUTE SALES (1989 – 1993)
- Demonstrated exceptional proficiency in fast-paced industry of mobile catering. Built and managed customer relations with 400+ accounts in 50-mile radius. Filled in when needed on routes, kitchen, office, and receiving departments. Performed customer service, inventory control, and cash management.
- Trained, oversaw and coordinated sales staff of 16.
- Identified and successfully launched two routes. On second route, increased sales 100+% in less than two years.
- Reduced sales staff absenteeism rate to 1.6%. Personal attendance record of 1 day missed in 7+ years.
- Oversaw inventory planning and control, standards, manager development, budgets, sales technique training, productivity, analysis, quality of customer satisfaction, and personnel administration.
If you have a difficulty with your Business Marketing Professional resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Business Marketing Professional Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Business Marketing Professional resume through international job search engines to job recruiters worldwide.
Start preparing for job interviews and check the job interview do's and don'ts. Also, find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
In addition, on job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV / resume, job interview and dress code pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Business Marketing Professional resume sample.