Business Marketing Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE BUSINESS MARKETING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|BUSINESS MARKETING • SALES MANAGER • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT |
- Solid experience in management, training, strategic planning, buying, budgeting, financial reporting and leadership qualifications in fast-paced environment. Establish sales goals, initiate cost containment processes, provide hands-on training and motivate personnel. Well informed in current best practices.
- Understand overall industry position and appropriate competitive strategies in market development. Decisive yet flexible in responding to constantly changing demands of staff, customers and operations throughout the company to achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profits.
- Well developed oral and written business communication skills. Good listener and motivator with exceptional interpersonal skills. Respected team leader. Established competence in customer relations. Detail-minded with good eye for balance and organization. Skilled and creative in resolving problems.
- Professional, self-motivated, dependable and loyal individual. Build close relationships with customers. Consistently follow-up, close sales and drive results.
- Ambitious and career-focused. Take initiative to gain complete knowledge of product or service. Armed with information and preparation, deliver logical, consultative sales presentation in response to buyer’s needs. Use sales aids to augment presentation and answer objections with facts and data.
|PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT |
|Beauté-Craft Supply Co. – Troy, Michigan ||2001 – Present |
|MARKETING, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, STORE MANAGER |
- Promoted brand integrity for the finest hair, nail and skincare products and manage sales strategies for 400+ accounts for full service salon distributor providing products to salon and barber professionals in the Midwest.
- Selected as store manager for new store location. Achieved sales growth each month.
- Trained personnel to perform tasks of manager, fostering employees’ sense of accomplishment and boosting employee retention.
- Developed new outside territory; consistently achieved sales growth.
- Opened support store and promoted product integrity. Implemented personnel training class. Grew territory.
|Hostetler’s Catering Inc. – Mansfield, Ohio ||1989 – 2001 |
SALES MANAGER / ROUTE SUPERVISOR (1993 – 2001)
ROUTE SALES (1989 – 1993)
- Demonstrated exceptional proficiency in fast-paced industry of mobile catering. Built and managed customer relations with 400+ accounts in 50-mile radius. Filled in when needed on routes, kitchen, office, and receiving departments. Performed customer service, inventory control, and cash management.
- Trained, oversaw and coordinated sales staff of 16.
- Identified and successfully launched two routes. On second route, increased sales 100+% in less than two years.
- Reduced sales staff absenteeism rate to 1.6%. Personal attendance record of 1 day missed in 7+ years.
- Oversaw inventory planning and control, standards, manager development, budgets, sales technique training, productivity, analysis, quality of customer satisfaction, and personnel administration.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Business Marketing Professional Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Business Marketing Professional resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Business Marketing Professional resume sample.