Cake Decorator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CAKE DECORATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Creative |
• Eye for detail
• Flexible to changing priorities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Noteworthy interpersonal skills
• Establish and maintain well-organized work area
• Comply with all food safety and sanitation standards
• Maintain high quality standards and product integrity
• Exceptional reading, writing and communication skills
• Use production list to meet product needs throughout the day
• Effectively merchandise all cake items according to plan-o-gram
• Versatile, enthusiastic, hardworking individual; driven to meet or exceed expectations
• Assist customers with bakery products or purchases using suggestive selling techniques
• Work well as a team member with people of all professional levels and of various cultures
• Computer systems knowledge includes Art Deco, Kopy Kake, Telxon, ACR, Label Machine
Shop-a-Lot, Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2002 - Present
|• Receive special orders from customers for cakes, pies, tortes, decorated cookies, etc. Decorate cakes and pastries; duplicate customer-supplied drawings by free-hand or with Kopy Kake. |
• Prepare a wide variety and assortment of fresh and appealing cake items. Assist bakery manager when ordering ingredients and decorator supplies. Rotate product to ensure optimum freshness.
• Introduced use of airbrush to cake business. Incorporated use of popular character images and recommended placing picture cakes in showcase. Saw immediate increase in cake business.
Farrell Bakery, Farrell, Pennsylvania
1996 - 1997
|• Produced quality, appealing cakes to customer orders with consistent, on-time delivery.|
Tastee Bakery, Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1989 - 1995
|• Constructed beautiful cakes for special orders. Skilled in creating royal icing flowers. Reputation spread by word / taste-of-mouth, resulting in significant increase in volume of orders.|
|EDUCATION / TRAINING|
Trumbull County Joint Vocational School, Warren, Ohio
|Certificate, Advanced Cake Decorating|
Badger High School, Kinsman, Ohio
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Cake Decorator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Cake Decorator resume sample.