CEO Electronics Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE CEO ELECTRONICS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Executive with over 20 years combined experience in corporate and educational environments. Creative and innovative manager, administrator, public speaker, and entrepreneur, taking pride in ability to develop and launch new and diverse products. Recognized and sought-after public speaker, bringing a wealth of knowledge and highest levels of enthusiasm to all projects undertaken. Possess exceptional written communication skills and ability to incorporate ingenuity with business savvy in successful start-up efforts, marketing strategy, and product branding.|
|• Conceived and built 2 successful start-up operations specializing Youth Electronics. |
• Invented, patented, and branded over 30 technology and education products.
• Authored and published award-winning IDG Book, and 7 articles.
• Recognized for exceptional performance in advancement of women by Career Action center, YWCA of USA, San Francisco National Association of Women Business Owners, Ms. Magazine, and Girls Inc.
• Recipient of Software Awards: "Toy of the Year Award" and "Parent Council Award," numerous software development and Internet awards.
• Appeared on numerous syndicated television, radio, and cable programs over 5 year period, in support of women in technology and business, in addition to being the topic of over 75 published articles in newspapers, magazines, and trade journals.
• Designed and published first web-site for the toy industry, specifically for girls.
|Hardware: Macintosh G4; PC; Digital Cameras; Printers; Scanners; Network Equipment; Wacom Tablet |
Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project; Sound Edit; Palm; MP3; Toast; Painter Classic; Claris Works, Home Page; Corel Print House; Buz Plan Builder; iMovie; QuickTime; Kodak Design, Print Studio; Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop 5.0, Acrobat, GoLive 5.0; Dreamweaver; Flash; InDesign 1.5; Premier After Effects Live; Motion; Quark Express; Quicken 2001 Deluxe
Zane Consulting, San Jose, California
2000 - Present
|• Provided expert advice to toy industry and inventors, regarding design, marketing direction, and product branding. |
• Employed extensive experience and background to assist in the creation of corporate identities and development of successfully business plans, revenue forecasts, and budgets.
• Interacted with musicians to manage licensing and copywriting efforts.
Bradford Toys, San Jose, California
1995 - 2000
|Founder and CEO|
|• Managed all facets of organization from conception to incredible success of this start-up technology and education firm. |
• Developed company from ground floor through sale to Helix Games for $6 million.
• Raised over $900,000 in financing through business plan development and loan negotiation.
• Recruited, hired, and trained high-quality team of managers, designers, programmers, artists, and engineers to create and launch electronic toys and software products.
• Built and fostered strategic relationships and partnerships with Fortune 100 and 500 companies such as Hasbro Toy Group, Interval Research, PC World, and Microsoft.
• Managed market research, forecasting, budgeting, personnel management, staffing, professional development, product branding, and all other administrative processes.
Community Play, Sunnyvale, California
1992 - 1995
|Founder and President|
|• Grew start-up organization from concept through product design, strategic marketing, and product launch. |
• Developed and implemented financial models and business plans, exceeding all original expectations and resulting in launch of several newly invented toys that sold millions.
Helix Software, Inc., San Rafael, California
1988 - 1992
|• Managed product lifecycle from inception to publication and release. |
• Designed and implemented cost models, financial analyses, and business plans for new SKUs.
• Administrated and monitored activities related to development and integration of graphic, sound, and programming elements.
• Developed, integrated and ensured compliance with all quality control processes, including test plans.
• Created and maintained interpersonal relationships with public personalities, as well as local, regional, and national television, radio, and newspaper reporters, ensuring continuous and positive press coverage of newly released products.
University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Doctorate, Organization and Leadership
University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
GPA: 4.0, Technology Emphasis
Marin College, San Rafael, CA
Pursuing Art and Design Coursework
Dominican University, San Rafael, CA
Completed Economics, Financial and Managerial Accounting and Finance Coursework
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
B.A., Applied Arts and Sciences
Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential - 4.0 GPA
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences - 3.5 GPA
Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
A.A., Liberal Arts and Sciences
Child Development Certificate and Specialist - 4.0 GPA
Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences - 3.5 GPA
|Author, Inventor, Educational Software, Business Consultant, Analyst, Product Development, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Branding, Operations Management, Design, Fundraising, Administration, Training, Professional Development, Teacher, Instructor, Executive, Budgeting, Models, Team Building, Quality Control, Product Testing, Speaker, Spokesperson|
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other CEO Electronics Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the CEO Electronics resume sample.