THE CFO MULTINATIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
FirstName LastName Street Address City, ST ZipCode Phone # Email Address
SENIOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE Strategic Business and Financial Planning in High-Growth and Multinational Organizations
Financial management professional with extensive experience and expertise in corporate operations and management. Combine expert strategic planning and finance qualifications with strong analytical acumen, business development, transaction structuring/negotiation, human resource management, MIS technology, and leadership skills. Delivered strong and sustainable financial gains in highly-competitive business markets nationwide and internationally through expertise in cost reduction, revenue growth, and profit improvement.
• Financial Analysis and Planning
• Investment Management
• Capital Budgeting and Administration
• Human Resources and Corporate Benefits
• Sales Forecasting and Budgeting
• Resource Planning and Allocation
• Cost and Benefit Analysis
• Customer Development and Management
• Staffing and Management
• Team Building and Leadership
Zane Company, Oldsmar, FL Chief Financial Officer
1996 - Present
Senior Financial Executive with full responsibility for planning, staffing, operating performance and leadership of the corporation's complete financial, accounting and administrative functions. Given full responsibility for all core financial processes, including annual planning and forecasting, budgeting, cash management, treasury, internal audit, banking and long-range corporate and personal portfolio investment. Lead a staff of 45+.
Strategic Accomplishments • Provide "hands-on" operating and financial leadership of a manufacturer of health and beauty products generating $25 million in annual revenues. • Developed strategic positioning for continued growth and profitability of the company. Work directly with the President/CEO to set both strategic and operational goals and objectives. • Spearheaded efforts to bring distribution in-house, eliminating outside retail distributor. Oversaw internal reorganization of accounting and shipping departments to facilitate the change. Implemented policies and procedures to expedite the transition, including multi-warehousing, bar coding, Internet P.O.S. links, and in-house coupon rebates. Hired, trained and oversaw additional staff necessary for this move. Improved net profitability by $536,000 in 1997 and 1998. • Facilitated the overhaul of operations; streamlined purchasing procedures reducing inventory without any interruption to daily production of product; implemented measures to eliminate duplicate functions and tighten efficiency measures; performed direct labor and overhead analysis reducing headcount; integrated a third-party MRP module providing additional cost savings; instituted procedures to maintain vendor relationships to ensure best pricing, appropriate quantities and delivery terms to meet production scheduling requirements. • Oversee development of near-term and long-range company operating plans and budgets. Implemented a forecasting and strategic planning process to control costs and maximize profits. • Expert in a full range of corporate financial affairs, including general and project accounting, cash flow management, banking, tax, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and financial reporting. • Established and built critical international business relationships; coordinating global cash management and banking /commerce in 18 countries worldwide. • Manage implementation and system support of Novell LAN server throughout the company, evaluating technology requirements and overseeing selection/implementation of upgrades, ensuring minimal downtime and loss of production. • Administer and maintain all EDI communication with vendors such as Target, K-Mart, and Rite Aid.
Ferndale Corporation, St. Petersburg, FL Senior Project Accountant
1995 - 1996
A Florida-based international manufacturer of surveying maps; whose clientele included the United States Government. Managed day-to-day operations in the accounting department.
• Performed job costing, account analysis, and general ledger management for the corporate office located in St. Petersburg. • Interfaced with project managers and production staff on classified mapping projects which necessitated a secret security clearance required by the Department of Defense. • Created dynamic financial, analytical, budgeting, reporting, forecasting, and asset management systems responsive to constant shifting and changing organizational needs. • Significantly reduced on-site inventory by performing variance analysis in relation to backlog and new order contracts,. • Decreased production costs through careful examination of overhead allocation and reporting, combined with analysis and calculation of labor bid-rate models.
Baker and Baker, Inc., P.A., Seminole, FL Senior Accountant
1993 - 1995
• Managed in-house accounting department; administering employee relations, training and evaluations; overseeing accurate and timely processing of accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and various financial reports. • Prepared corporate and individual income tax returns for a variety of clients, and payroll/sales tax returns. • Assisted in client development, tax research, and preparing corporate projections.
• Provided full charge compilation and tax services for corporate and individual clients. • Assisted a wide variety of clients in developing policies and procedures to aid in accurate and timely financial reporting.
LaSalle University, Mandeville, Louisiana Master of Science Accounting Bachelor of Science Accounting / C.P.A. Candidate
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use: