Charge Nurse Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CHARGE NURSE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Accomplished Charge Nurse with exposure to health care administration, organizational management, training, sales, business development, and relationship management. |
• Proven success in developing and implementing cost control measures that reduce operating expenses within health care facilities.
• Dynamic leadership abilities concerning teams and strategic planning.
• Directed daily operations within high profile organizations.
• Adept in streamlining business processes and increasing productivity levels.
University of Phoenix
|M.B.A., Health Care Management|
Sam Houston State University
|Bachelor of Science, Nursing|
|GPA: 3.6, Certification |
• Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner • Advanced Cardiac Life Support • Basic Life Support
Oakland Veterans Hospital, Oakland, CA
1995 - Present
|Charge Nurse - Emergency Center|
|Provided exceptional level of care to critically ill medical and trauma patients. Contributed to health care administration activities as needed. Interacted with patient families on a regular basis. Served as professional resource to employees. |
• Directed daily nursing functions within a fast-paced and high volume level 1 trauma center.
• Supervised and trained 20 staff nurses in daily job responsibilities.
• Participated on a team that drove process improvement initiatives, which increased employee retention levels within highly competitive markets.
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
1989 - 1995
|Staff Nurse - Labor & Delivery|
|Participated in all aspects of daily nursing responsibilities. Educated patients and families on delivery expectations. Provided exceptional level of support concerning patient care. |
• Provided nursing care to high-risk obstetrical patients throughout labor and child birth processes.
• Cultivated relationships with physicians and hospital staff, which significantly improved communication levels between nurses and physicians.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Charge Nurse Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Charge Nurse resume sample.