Charge Nurse Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
THE CHARGE NURSE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Accomplished Charge Nurse with exposure to health care administration, organizational management, training, sales, business development, and relationship management. |
• Proven success in developing and implementing cost control measures that reduce operating expenses within health care facilities.
• Dynamic leadership abilities concerning teams and strategic planning.
• Directed daily operations within high profile organizations.
• Adept in streamlining business processes and increasing productivity levels.
University of Phoenix
|M.B.A., Health Care Management|
Sam Houston State University
|Bachelor of Science, Nursing|
|GPA: 3.6, Certification |
• Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner • Advanced Cardiac Life Support • Basic Life Support
Oakland Veterans Hospital, Oakland, CA
1995 - Present
|Charge Nurse - Emergency Center|
|Provided exceptional level of care to critically ill medical and trauma patients. Contributed to health care administration activities as needed. Interacted with patient families on a regular basis. Served as professional resource to employees. |
• Directed daily nursing functions within a fast-paced and high volume level 1 trauma center.
• Supervised and trained 20 staff nurses in daily job responsibilities.
• Participated on a team that drove process improvement initiatives, which increased employee retention levels within highly competitive markets.
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
1989 - 1995
|Staff Nurse - Labor & Delivery|
|Participated in all aspects of daily nursing responsibilities. Educated patients and families on delivery expectations. Provided exceptional level of support concerning patient care. |
• Provided nursing care to high-risk obstetrical patients throughout labor and child birth processes.
• Cultivated relationships with physicians and hospital staff, which significantly improved communication levels between nurses and physicians.
If you have a difficulty with your Charge Nurse resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Charge Nurse Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Charge Nurse resume sample.