Client Account Specialist Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CLIENT ACCOUNT SPECIALIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Sales professional with a reputation of success in realizing positive growth in depressed and competitive markets and diverse industry lines. Ability to grasp highly technical product information and convey it in clear and confident terms targeted to the client's level of understanding. Combined experience in general management, sales training, community outreach and client relationship management. Key skills include:
Bradford Business Associates, Warm Springs, FL
1998 - Present
|Client Account Specialist|
Developed business network comprised of 250 high-profile, affluent clients and private businesses. Recognized as the top producer for the State of Florida out of 22 Account Specialists, generating $1.2 million in revenue for Y2000.
• Business Development: Networked extensively throughout the community to recruit new clients. Developed strategic relationships with branch staff and local businesses to develop referrals.
• Account Management: Maintained accounts through first-rate service and communications. Introduced and cross-sold new products to increase account penetration.
• Sales Tracking & Planning: Collaborated with company President to create a sales planning and tracking process which was put into use within the branch. Established personal goals for performance and provided written records to management on quarterly accomplishments.
• Business Presentations: Provided outside sales calls and participated in phone blitzes. Actively involved in several outside organizations as a company representative, including the Chamber of Commerce as an Ambassador and the Junior League as Treasurer.
Manning, Inc, Tallahassee, FL
1992 - 1998
|District Sales Representative|
Hired to penetrate, build, and establish all territories in Florida and Georgia. Created six territory sales routes for product lines, five of which were turned over to newly recruited sales personnel. Personally managed the sixth territory in Central Florida. Successfully developed district to approximately $3.2 million in annual sales. Consistently in top five of over 200 sales representatives, company-wide.
• Product Marketing: Developed new uses and applications for company products with present and prospective customers.
• Sales Training: Provided sales training to all new sales recruits. Personally selected to attend the Advanced Sales Institute.
• Client Management: Provided top-notch client relations and support, consistently meeting and exceeding their requirements and needs.
• Administration: Collaborated with VP to introduce computer laptops to all sales personnel. Provided training to staff company-wide. Reported weekly sales and maintained physical inventory of products.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
|B.A., Liberal Arts|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Client Account Specialist Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Client Account Specialist resume sample.