Computer Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
THE COMPUTER PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Technical professional with career in computer technology and network design and maintenance. Experienced manager, able to balance technical issues with business management. Cultivator of positive customer and business relationships.|
|• Avid interest in current state-of-the-art computer technology. |
• Knowledge of PC software/hardware compatibility specializing in Microsoft Windows environment.
• Communication skills demonstrated by extensive customer service technical assistance.
• Providing time and money-saving solutions for business.
HighTech Computer Technologies, Maple, WI
1996 - Present
|•Installed, diagnosed, repaired, and upgraded computer systems and software. Consulted, set-up, and maintained small business Windows LANs. Built custom PCs with latest generation technology. |
• Installed and configured various peripherals: scanners, modems, tape backups, printers, SCSI devices, hubs and switches, and digital imaging devices.
• Assessed customer needs and recommended appropriate products or solutions. Focused on providing time and money saving solutions for customers.
|TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS|
Training in Progress
If you have a difficulty with your Computer Professional resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Computer Professional Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Computer Professional resume sample.