Computer Support Analyst Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE COMPUTER SUPPORT ANALYST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|A position in Technical Support utilizing troubleshooting and problem resolution skills to provide assistance to computer users.|
|•||DBS Management: MS Access, Approach, Siebel Ebiz 2000|
|•||System Analysis: MS Project, Architect|
|•||Client/Server Applications: Power Builder 5.0|
|•||Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows NT 4.0|
|•||Hardware Systems: Unix, IBM (PC and Laptops), and Compaq Laptops|
|•||Software Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Real Player, Media Player, Internet Explorer, and Desktop Imager|
|•||Programming Languages: C, Visual Basic 5.0, and HTML|
|RELATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE|
Bradford Systems, Inc, Jersey City, NJ
2001 - Present
|APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST/HELP DESK|
|• Administered and supervised Internet-based courses and assigned over 1500 employees for training. |
• Resolved Microsoft desktop applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) issues under level 2 support for over 750 users.
• Configured and resolved functionality problems with Real Player and Windows Media Player 4.0.
• Activated and deactivated employee, customer, and company affiliate profiles.
• Merged and assigned Internet database profiles for internal employees.
• Addressed 20-25 Internet based issues of internal employees through email on a daily basis.
• Resolved HTML scripting issues regarding Windows Explorer 5.0.
• Assisted employees in setting database profiles on Siebel Ebiz 2000.
• Interacted with other departments in creating procedural methods to solved technical issues.
• Re-imaged laptops and maintained Compaq hardware infrastructures.
• Used Desktop Imager to restore Microsoft desktop applications on IBM laptops.
• Restored mainframe connectivity on IBM laptops.
• Replaced defective NIC cards, modems, peripherals on Compaq laptops.
• Diagnosed network connection problems on Windows NT 4.0 platform and gained substantial understanding of Windows 2000.
Ferndale Bank, Hoboken, NJ
1999 - 2001
|DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST|
|• Designed an IBM Approach database to store customer information. |
• Developed Graphical User Interface for database to provide user friendliness.
• Addressed all functional and technical issues regarding the database.
• Trained 10-15 employees the database usage and functionality.
• Diagnosed and resolved functionality issues regarding MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
• Diagnosed and resolved Windows 95 and 98 operating systems issues.
• Provided hands-on technical help to 10-15 internal employees.
Ferndale Bank, Cranford, NJ
1997 - 1999
|• Conducted inbound and outbound calls to customers. |
• Researched customer banking data for proforma analysis.
• Helped complete financial documents for customer mortgage acquisitions.
• Promoted to Desktop Support Analyst.
Kean University, Union, NJ
|Bachelor of Science, Business Management|
DeVry Technical Institute, North Brunswick, NJ
|Associate, Computer Information Systems|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Computer Support Analyst Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Computer Support Analyst resume sample.