Construction Equipment Sales Specialist Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT SALES SPECIALIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SALES SPECIALIST / MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER |
|Outside Sales • Manufacturers’ Rep • Sales Distribution |
- High-energy achiever; bottom-line-oriented. Use outstanding organization, communication and correspondence skills to build solid customer relationships. Generate top-quality results by demonstrating superior product knowledge and integrity.
- Excel at penetrating key accounts and increasing revenues through solution selling. Keep the customer’s needs foremost in mind and illustrate how his/her needs can be met; provide needs resolution. Positive sense of humor. Keen ability to influence people to buy products or services.
- Spearhead product plans, marketing strategies and product positioning for targeted marketplace. Conduct market research, monitor competitive activity, identify customer requirements and establish pricing strategies.
- Leadership qualities and a team player. Readily establish rapport with individuals at all professional levels and from diverse cultures. Adept at strategic/relationship selling to major account markets, including established firms, start-ups and distributors.
- Computer proficiency on Windows platform includes: Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Expertise includes:
- Strategic Market Planning
- Research/Product Analysis
- Sales Cycle Analysis
- Training and Support
- Key Account Management
- Customer Assessment
- Sales Lead Generation
- Account Retention
- Project Management
- Business Plans
- Quality Account Service
- Business Development
- Proposal Writing
- Solution Selling
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
|Minnich Manufacturing – Mansfield, Ohio ||1992 – Present |
|REGIONAL SALES MANAGER |
- Sell construction equipment for the concrete paving industry to businesses east of the Mississippi, e.g., Pennsylvania, Maryland, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, etc., as well as California. Consistently increase market share in territory. 1999 Excellence in Sales Award.
- Selected to manage new territory in 1999. Boosted sales in new territory by 32% within 4 years. Key player in drive to develop new geographic markets.
- Gained tremendous market share in St. Louis, Missouri area by selecting new dealer and providing intense hands-on training to dealer’s sales staff, who, with better training, were prepared to demonstrate benefits of Minnich product vs. competitors’.
- Manage entire customer relationship from inception to close to follow-up. Develop a plan; implement the plan; and achieve desired results. Negotiate contracts up to $100K.
- Established regional distributor network that has consistently grown and increased volume.
- Act as liaison between customer and engineers. Identify specs to customize product; test in the field; and report design change needs and ideas to engineering department.
- Contribute to marketing communications; assist in development of annual newsletter and literature updates.
|U.S. Army, Honorable Discharge |
|Associates Degree in Business Management, 1998, North Central State College – Mansfield, Ohio |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Construction Equipment Sales Specialist Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Construction Equipment Sales Specialist resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Construction Equipment Sales Specialist resume sample.