Construction Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL• LEAD FIELD PROFESSIONAL • FOREMAN|
|Results-oriented and hands-on construction development professional with extensive experience in both commercial and residential construction. Verifiable track record for completing projects on time and under budget, while maintaining impeccable safety record.|
|Areas of Expertise|
Sam Sterling, Senior Geochemist, Tallbearer & Associates.
TBI Incorporated, Casper, WY
2001 - 2001
|Operate equipment to accomplish tasks, such as; waste water treatment plant setup and operation, hazardous materials disposition, dirt moving operations, slope grading and reshaping, stream realignment and general reclamation projects. Ensured compliance and quality assurance so that final specifications were met. |
• Helped design and maintain a pump suspension system to retrieve hazardous water from mine pit.
• Led team in building HDPE pipeline and irrigation system to provide clean water.
• Creatively solved containment of treated waste in mine pit.
• Performed final grading on pit and slopes to provide natural look for revegatation.
• Moved existing stream alignment to meet State qualifications.
Comsco Communications, Golden, CO
2000 - 2001
|LEAD FIELD PROFESSIONAL|
|Worked with inspectors to ensure quality assurance, production documentation, and scheduling. Worked with contractors and government agencies to install a quality plant by providing permitting, scheduling, troubleshooting and participating in route discussions. |
• Successfully managed installation of over 20 miles of inner city fiber optic builds
• All projects managed were completed on schedule.
• Developed new tracking and documentation forms to assist inspectors and as-built employees.
• Developed strong working relationships with contractors, vendors and inspectors.
Billus Mountain Steel Builders, Laramie, WY
2000 - 2000
|Provided all phases of steel building construction, including; footer forming and pouring, red iron erection, sheeting and roofing. Managed work crews.|
Jones-Ash, Aurora, CO
1999 - 2000
|Provided successful identification and crossing of existing utilities. Provided in depth knowledge and understanding of specific state laws and regulations. Managed multiple meetings with utility agencies. Scheduled and supervised crews, while maintaining safe working conditions. Documented production and as-built prints. Supervised crews that provided pre-rip, plow, tie-ins, manhole installations, and proofing. |
• Promoted from Laborer to foreman in short amount of time.
Weston, Casper, WY
1998 - 1999
|Located and protected existing fiber on a parallel build. Supervised crossing procedures to ensure compliance with specifications.|
Lairabe Construction, Laramie, WY
1997 - 1998
|Worked on all phases of residential home building, including; foundations, framing, and finish work.|
|• OSHA HAZWOPER Certification (40-hour) |
• OSHA Trenching & Excavation - Competent Person
• Basic First Aid & CPR
University of Wyoming
|Bachelor of Arts, Administration of Justice|
If you have a difficulty with your Construction Professional resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Construction Professional Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Construction Professional resume sample.