Construction Superintendent Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Professional skills and qualifications to manage Construction Projects, carry out activities as a Concrete Superintendent Engineer (or Assistant), Construction Superintendent (or Assistant), Estimator, or work in business related to the production of raw material for construction. |
|Professional Skills |
- Project Management and Supervision abilities with 25 years experience in Civil projects, large housing, industrial and high bid construction projects, developed for private clients and the government.
- General Construction Auditor.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Leadership in achieving group goals.
- Innovative, dynamic, analytical mind. Openness to change and to evolving technologies and knowledge.
- English and Spanish Languages.
- Readiness to accept new challenges.
- Construction Management software, Word, Excel, and AUTOCAD abilities.
|IT Training Center Inc. ||2004 |
|General Contractor License - pending exam results |
|M.Sc. - Construction Management ||1977 |
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign |
|B.S. Civil Engineer ||1975 |
|Universidad de Santo Tomás. - Bogotá. - Colombia |
|Terry Bell Company, Inc. ||2003 – present |
|Researcher – Cement Industry |
|National Registry of Professional Appraisers ||1988 - 2002 |
|License RNAP No. 453-376 (Colombia) |
|Saunders Construction ||1987 -2002 |
|General Manager |
- Managed construction projects: Housing, Commercial, and Government Buildings, Roadways and Bridges, Sewers, Water and Gas supplies, Erosion and Environmental Control.
- Guided and coordinated Architecture and Engineering teams.
- Took decisions on bidding strategies and budgets.
- Directed marketing for the firm’s projects.
|Sterling Builders ||1979 – 1987 |
|Assistant Manager |
- Negotiated bids and contracts amounting to $40 million per year.
- Directed labor relations resulting in eight years without a labor stoppage.
- Ensured industrial safety compliance to achieve a 30% reduction in injuries.
- Managed overall control of the technical areas of the firm.
|General Contractor (Independent) ||1978 – 1979 |
|Managed the building of commercial facilities including construction of buildings, warehouses, and showrooms for Massey Ferguson, Ford, and Mazda dealers. |
|UNITEC Industries ||1977 – 1978 |
|Project Superintendent Engineer |
|Managed construction of the Coffee Growers Federation Building. |
|Professional Courses and Seminars |
- General Contractor License.
IT Training Center Inc.
Pending exam results.
- National Seminar of Bamboo. - Regional Society of Engineers, 2001.
- ISO 9000 - Quality Systems - SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2000.
- AutoCad 14. SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2000.
- International Seminar Whitetopping - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 2000.
- Design and Construction of gas systems. - SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 1999.
- Integral Pricing Seminar and Workshop - Colombian Real Estate Network, 1998.
- World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1996.
- World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1994.
- Finance Course - Price Waterhouse, 1994.
- Integral Pricing Seminar and Workshop - Arquiplan Ltda., 1994
- Managing Housing Projects - Arquiplan Ltda., 1994.
- New Computer Applications for Construction Project Management - Andes University, 1993.
- World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1992.
- AutoCad 10 - Compuclub Ltda., 1991.
- World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1990.
- Negotiation Abilities - Corporation University of Ibagué, 1990.
- Computer Project Planning and Control - Corporation University of Ibagué, 1989.
- Seminar on Auditing and Integral Control Projects - CAMACOL (Colombian Chamber of Construction), 1989.
- Planning and Management of Housing Projects - CENAC (National Center of Construction Research), 1988.
- Seminar on Pricing Urban and Rural Real Estate - CAMACOL (Colombian Chamber of Construction), 1988.
- Concrete and Mortar Technology, 1987.
- Sixth International Conference on Cost Engineering - Mexico, 1980.
If you have a difficulty with your Construction Superintendent resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Construction Superintendent Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Construction Superintendent resume through international job search engines to job recruiters worldwide.
Start preparing for job interviews and check the job interview do's and don'ts. Also, find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
In addition, on job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV / resume, job interview and dress code pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Construction Superintendent resume sample.