Consumer Product Marketing Professional Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE CONSUMER PRODUCT MARKETING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT … BRAND MANAGEMENT
MARKET ANALYSIS … KEY ACCOUNTS
- Marketing and sales professional with more than seven years of consumer product goods (key accounts) management, five years of large-retailer sales experience, and 2003 MBA.
- Distribution channel development and channel creation experience.
- Strategic thinking coupled with solid financial, statistical, and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to establish and sustain strong customer relationships while effectively balancing customer and business needs.
- Proficient using business technology including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
|Marketing Competencies Include |
- Strategic Business & Market Planning
- Customer / Competitive Research & Analysis
- Market / Business-Trend Analysis
- Price / Profitability Modeling
- Report & Brief Writing
- Promotional Events
|Professional Experience |
|PATRICK CUDAHY (a division of Smithfield Foods) – Cudahy, WI ||2002 to Present |
|Account Manager |
- Manage wholesale / retail and alternative distribution channels within Milwaukee, Chicago, and Central IL markets representing $4 million in retail sales volume. Build product awareness and maximize distribution / profitability for all product categories.
- Prepare strategic market analysis reports to include forecasting, profitability/ROI, market share, and competitive analysis using independent research and AC Nielsen data. Develop and deliver reports to colleagues within sales region.
- Assist with new product development projects to include positioning, package design, test marketing, advertising, collateral development, and product launch. Recommended and worked on four successful product development projects to date.
- Established a 39% incremental sales volume increase and a 41% total dollar contribution increase within key accounts during 2003.
|ENERGIZER BATTERY (a division of Energizer Holdings) – Milwaukee, WI ||2000 to 2002 |
|Territory Manager |
- Achieved a 35% sales increase within targeted accounts through strong customer relations and the development/implementation of effective sales and marketing initiatives.
- Performed national, key account and local market analysis using independent research, syndicated, and in-house data including AC Nielsen, Tri-Vista, and Retail Link.
- Received “Best Attitude and Work Ethic Award” for entire region.
|HILLSHIRE FARM (a division of Sara Lee Corporation) – Milwaukee, WI ||1997 to 2000 |
|Sales Representative |
- Implemented selling plan, calling on key accounts in SE WI and Northern IL. Achieved “President’s Club” status for annual sales in excess of $1 million.
- Prepared strategic marketing reports to include sales volume, market share, and competitor data from independent research and IRI syndicated data.
- Achieved permanent shelf space on core products to 70% of stores through strong customer service and communication of sales performance data with key buyers.
|Additional Marketing and Sales Experience |
|Home-Depot – Sales Associate, Electrical (Part-Time) ||1999 to 2000 |
|Menard’s – Sales Associate, Electrical (Part-Time) ||1992 to 1996 |
|MBA – Cardinal Stritch University, Glendale, WI ||2003 |
|BA (Public Relations) – Mississippi Valley State University, Itta Bena, MS ||1996 |
|Undergraduate Internship with SMP Advertising (Summer 1995) |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Consumer Product Marketing Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Consumer Product Marketing Professional resume sample.