Corporate Development Consultant Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|High profile Corporate Development Executive/Business Development Strategist with 20+ years across broad industries, products, services, and technologies throughout the U.S. Pioneer in the design and delivery of innovative change management programs; expert in facilitating change through redesign of internal operating and business processes. Sharp presentation, negotiation, and team building qualifications. Dynamic and proactive approach in successful organizational development initiatives that delivered consistent and sustainable operating, revenue, profit, and quality improvements through dedicated efforts in: |
|• Business/Management Consultant to start-up ventures and high-growth companies providing top-flight expertise in new market development, key account relationship management, new product/technology introduction, product pricing and positioning, strategic sales, competitive negotiations, and revenue growth. |
• Record of accomplishments based on ability to motivate people, conduct effective training sessions, and achieve bottom-line results in taking companies to new levels of success.
• Conversant with performing due diligence, market analyses, needs assessments, and formulating short- and long-term projections for start-up, growth, and conversion operations.
• Writes and implements scripts, manuals, and compensation package plans, positioning companies for fast-track growth through innovative marketing programs.
Goldman and Frank, Largo, FL
2001 - Present
|Corporate Development Consultant|
|Provider of innovative sales/marketing programs designed to increase sales and market share, enhance employee relations, and build customer service and support. |
• Spearheaded development and growth of company's products/services working on a 1:1 basis with employees from the mailroom to the boardroom. Performed in-depth needs assessment and facilitated implementation of a comprehensive business operating systems.
• Designed and implemented a comprehensive sales "bible"; proposed and developed promotional materials, sales scripts, ad campaigns, and sales manuals. Established sales compensation packages and incentive programs designed to transform staff into high-caliber producers.
• Facilitated process change and implementation through training, mentoring, and motivation of staff and management teams. Worked closely with people to help them realize what they could do and then motivated them to achieve their goals.
• Developed and implemented action plans and individual sales-tracking systems to allow representatives to set goals and evaluate progress throughout the selling cycle. Motivated individuals; giving them the tools and training necessary to succeed.
Team Dynamics, Palm Harbor, FL
1999 - 2001
|Partner/Vice President Sales|
|An "out-of-the-box" company working with clients from small to Fortune 500, providing innovative, fun, and effective corporate training and wilderness adventures designed to motivate and empower employees and create a cohesive company environment. |
• Worked with and trained Innisbrook staff on a win-win coordination of efforts: the resort could book value-added conferences by signing clients up with Team Dynamics. Developed promotional materials designed to gain additional business. Trained staff in all aspects of sales and marketing strategies.
• Successfully established relationships with the top-25 hotels and top-500 companies in the Tampa Bay area. Personally met with management to assess needs and goals, and design the appropriate package. Provided service from initial contact to follow-up consultation.
• Hired, managed, motivated, and assured team facilitators were thoroughly and expertly trained, through hands-on application, in all programs to the highest standards required by the company.
• Maintained long-term leadership in the market segment, identified and developed comprehensive business alliances. Researched and developed new target markets.
Opportunity Marketing Concepts, Inc., St. Petersburg, FL
1998 - 1999
|Executive Sales & Marketing Consultant|
|An incentive marketing firm based in St. Petersburg, FL that specializes in individual family vacation awards. Work with over 1,200 resorts throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Europe; large cruise lines; and group travel services. |
• Developed and introduced a one-year business plan, identifying needs and future goals. Designed sales and marketing materials for in-house and sales representatives.
• Worked closely with in-house sales managers; empowered them to work with 12-15 telemarketers in their own division; closely tracking performance. Designed and placed recruitment advertisements for independent contractors, which was influential in increasing the sales force base and significantly increased revenue stream.
• Increased sales staff from 11 to 26; recruited, trained, and oversaw their performance; designed performance evaluations to track their progress. Instituted intensive six-day, 1:1 training courses; identified sales reps' strengths and worked on weaknesses to improve their sales closings.
Manning Marketing Group, Clearwater, FL
1993 - 1998
|National Sales Manager|
|A Tampa-based firm founded in 1992, and a leader in the vacation incentive industry. |
• Oversaw entire sales division, including 6 national divisions, 13 sales managers, 60 telemarketers, 25 client services reps, and a sales force of 45 independent contractors; achieved $42 million in sales in 1998, a record for the company.
• Collaborated with outside sales reps, provided tactical support for account negotiations and closings. Consistently delivered high annual growth in a highly-competitive national market.
• Directed sales teams in strategic account planning and management to achieve revenue and market share objectives. Led sales and account management training; developed best practice sales process strategies.
• Instituted sales and client incentive programs; significantly increased revenue stream.Vice President Retail Sales 1996 - 1997
Director of Recruiting 1994 - 1996
Telemarketing Manager 1993 - 1994
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
Southeastern Christian University
Southeastern Christian University
New Hampshire Business College
U.S. Navel Intelligence School
St. Petersburg Junior College
|Dale Carnegie, Personal Training |
Tony Robbins-Date With Destiny
Ken Blanchard Seminar
Steven Covey Seminar
Tom Hopkins Seminar
Telemarketing Magazine TBT East
Peter Lowe's "Success" Seminar
Outward Bound Training
Mita Digital Master Course
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Corporate Development Consultant Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Corporate Development Consultant resume sample.