Customer Account Executive Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Sales/Marketing Professional with over 9 years of experience in increasingly accountable positions as a sales representative. Reputation for quality performance with strong communication, problem solving, persuasive presentation, and management skills. Proven abilities in customer relationship retention and quickly achieving sales quotas. Effective in utilizing time and resource management skills to successfully market products for various types of business entities.|
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
FJK COMMUNICATIONS, Lancaster, PA
1999 - Present
|Customer Account Executive|
Managed 135 accounts and handled all aspects of selling additional products to increase company sales and profit margins. Reviewed call plans and formed recommendations for efficiency and savings based on usage.
• Worked closely and effectively with a nationwide account. Led the training and servicing; troubleshot problems/questions as the key contact. Team voted #1 for outstanding service.
• Consistently maintained the highest customer retention rate with an average monthly quota at approximately 150%. Played an integral part in the department achieving several sales awards.
ZANE COMPANY, Philadelphia, PA
1998 - 1999
Managed all sales/marketing of over 750 products for the 3rd largest food brokerage firm in the New York area. Represented 97 product lines for 26 manufacturers in six departments. Territory covered New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia area.
• Instrumental in selling manufacturer's product directly to sales management at headquarter levels. Accurately advised sales management on store's needs and forecasted sales of product. Effectively handled new product introductions, promotions, and inventory control.
• Continually increased sales by obtaining second location sale displays. Ensured that products received suitable merchandising. Designed creative displays to efficiently promote sale items.
ACME FOODS, Lancaster, PA
1994 - 1998
Rejuvenated activity in a previously neglected territory of 105 retail accounts in a four county area. Promoted company's product line and generated sales through effective merchandising.
• Successfully increased sales by reestablishing strong working relationships with managers in territory.
• Competently introduced a new product line to department managers. Secured company sales by utilizing consultative and persuasive sales techniques based on the product merits. Formerly the task was initiated and executed at the headquarters level.
REED FOOD BROKERS, Lancaster, PA
1989 - 1994
Represented over 40 products and managed over 120 accounts in New Jersey, as well as parts of Philadelphia, Delaware and Montgomery Counties. Organized product demonstrations; planned and implemented product presentations to various distributors.
• Skillfully coordinated and managed new store openings and trained employees on preparation of product to promote sales.
• Strategically directed the sampling of products to qualified buyers at trade shows by readily demonstrating the important features/benefits for specific applications.
|The Law Firm, P.C. (1986 to 1989) - Held various positions during tenure, including: |
Assistant Campaign Manager & Treasurer, Worker's Compensation Administrator, and Legal Assistant.
|•||MS Outlook Express|
St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Customer Account Executive Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Customer Account Executive resume sample.