Dietitian Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE DIETITIAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Consulting nutritionist, registered and licensed dietitian, and certified diabetes educator who has been in private practice for more than 20 years, specializing in medical nutrition therapy, program planning, and patient education.|
|· Counselor on adult and adolescent weight management, reactive hypoglycemia, kidney and gastrointestinal disease, diabetes, substance abuse, eating disorders, and hyperlipidemias (cardiac care).
· Featured speaker at local, state, and national dietetic meetings, cardiac support groups, diabetes seminars and support groups, health organizations, women?s groups, and church groups.
· Speaker at the Diabetes Health Conference in Mexico
· Editor and publisher of XYZ Nutrition Magazine.
· Teacher of numerous classes and demonstrations.
· Forerunner in utilizing computers for nutrition assessment, meal planning, and recipe analysis (designed a state-of-the-art computerized system that enhances patient assessment and program development).
· Co-coordinator of the Nutrition and Fitness Exposition.
· Product research, evaluation, and testing experience has included concept and product development, prototype evaluation, comparative product evaluation, sensory evaluation, energy utilizing studies, standards development, packaging and label directions, quality control, and troubleshooting.
· Extensive experience in media and public relations has included brochure development, consumer affairs, writing articles for the print media, nutrition liaison, public speaking, special event planning, and serving as a spokesperson.
· Management experience has involved recruiting, screening, staffing, training, and retaining qualified employees.
|Certified Diabetes Educator - American Association of Diabetes Educators
Licensed Dietitian - Texas
Registered Dietitian - Commission on Dietetic Registration, American Dietetic Association
|Bachelor of Science, Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Enter any specific classes, seminars, awards, honors, campus involvement and relevant activities.|
|Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Medical Center|
|Bachelor of Science, Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Continuing Education: A three-year, pre-planned professional training program that led to registered dietitian certification.|
|SFB Nutrition Associates, Houston, Texas|
|Nutritionist , 1981 - Present|
Develop nutrition and behavior modification techniques for clients on an individual or group basis. This includes providing consultation services, performing analytical assessments, and developing results-oriented treatment, management, and maintenance plans. Plan, prepare, and present topics for public speaking engagements before clinical, corporate, and educational groups, such as Eating for the Health of It, an 8-week weight management program. Recruit, train, and coordinate administrative and professional staff. Provide consulting services to restaurants and food manufacturers.
Major clients include:
General Hospital - Outpatient Dialysis Unit
ABC Health Management
|Dietetics Department - The Hospital, Houston, Texas
Accountable for quality-assured administrative and clinical aspects of food service operations. Served as consultant to medical and nursing staff on routine, priority, and special nutrition plans. Conducted individual and group patient education and inservice training sessions.
|Dietetics and Food Service
|Presbyterian University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Clinical and Administrative Dietitian
|American Dietetic Association
American Diabetes Association
American Association of Diabetes Educators
Texas Dietetic Association
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Dietitian Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Dietitian resume sample.