Director of MIS Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE DIRECTOR OF MIS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Information Technology executive seeks position using proven management abilities. Noted for leadership skills, problem solving and implementing cost effective systems.|
|•||Manage Profit and Loss analysis, budgeting and cost controls, schedule operational tasks and projects, program implementation, departmental coordination, and logistical planning.|
|•||Handle applications management, system installation and design, advanced project management, workflow and efficiencies enhancement, report writing in SQL, troubleshooting, ancillary solutions, data networking, basic network administration, and overall operations support and management.|
|•||Coordinate recommendations to senior management and staff, productive interaction with individuals of all backgrounds, design and implement staff training, deliver presentations, and produce proposals.|
|•||Known by senior management, staff, engineers, clients, and customers for detail-oriented management skills, ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish maximum results, timely completion of projects, and ability to solve organizational problems.|
Underwriting Group, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1998 - Present
|Director of MIS / Consultant|
|Provided consulting services first but was offered a permanent position as MIS Director due to job performance and timely completion of projects.
• Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations for 170 users in all departments. Oversee and facilitate implementation of all systems and programs, provide assistance, education, and training to all departments, act as a liaison between company and various vendors, and design detailed specifications required for defect / enhancement resolution.
• Create and maintain all system generated reports, update statutory compliance of all policy forms, and reengineer and automate various departments.
• Developed and launched implementation of a Y2K remediation plan.
• Assisted in and assumed responsibility for a $1 million computer software and hardware upgrade.
• Increased automation system operational efficiency through use of new software.
The Post, Sarasota / Ft. Myers / Naples / Orlando, Florida
1984 - 1998
|Hired as part-time administrative support and promoted to Route Driver and Branch Manager.
• Directed day-to-day warehouse operations for wholesale newspaper agency distributing a variety of local, regional, national, and alternative titles to vendors statewide. Handled strategic management and office administration, including logistical planning, route scheduling and transportation coordination, production tracking, processing orders and returns of publications, maintenance of building and equipment, monitoring cost controls, maximizing efficiency, decreasing labor costs, and related functions.
• Coordinated interviewing, hiring, training, and supervision of new employees, purchasing, collection of accounts receivable, payroll, fostering and maintaining vendor relations, and ensuring quality customer service.
• Engineered and executed a complete overhaul of Ft. Myers and Naples offices to streamline operations, increase efficiency, and provide faster service.
Manatee Community College, Bradenton, FL
|B.S., Business Administration|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Director of MIS Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Director of MIS resume sample.