Distribution Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE DISTRIBUTION MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
· Highly accomplished Sales Manager with expertise in brand management, distribution management, business development, marketing, strategic planning, operations management, and customer relationship management.
· Consistently surpassed sales objectives, increased customer retention, optimized sales levels, and gained competitive market share within saturated markets.
· Recognition for sales and brand management excellence on numerous occasions.
· Comprehensive background in direct store delivery operations within multimillion-dollar organizations.
· Dynamic team leadership abilities concerning employee supervision and professional development.
# 1 Cold Drink Area in Sales (2001)
# 1 Home Market Region Sales Manager (1999)
# 1 Home Market Region Sales Manager (1997)
# 1 Immediate Consumption Region Sales Manager (1996)
# 1 Area Development Manager (1994)
Master of Destiny – South Zone District Manager (1992)
|Foxon Park Enterprises of Chicago||1984-Present|
|DISTRIBUTION MANAGER – Chicago, IL (2002-Present)|
|Directed distribution management responsibilities on a daily basis. Supervised and trained operations supervisors and sales teams in daily job functions. Participated in forecasting activities. Provided exceptional level of customer service to diverse customer base.|
· Managed all aspects of $5 million operating budget including the implementation of cost control measures.
· Played an integral role in exceeding corporate sales objectives.
· Streamlined daily business processes, which increased productivity levels and reduced operating expenses.
|AREA COLD DRINK SALES MANAGER – Chicago, IL (2001-2002)|
|Led a team of sales representatives within 6 sales center territories. Directed daily job functions associated with bottle/can sales, fountain sales, and vending equipment placements. Handled pricing activities concerning multiple product lines.|
· Developed and implemented strategic initiatives that optimized sales levels.
· Surpassed sales objectives on a regular basis.
· Spearheaded the design and introduction of promotional strategies.
|DIRECTOR OF ALLIED BRANDS – Niles, IL (2000-2001)|
|Controlled all aspects of brand management successfully including pricing, packaging, and promotional strategies. Formulated sales forecasts on a regular basis.|
· Spearheaded the product launch of Dasani Water within the Chicago market.
· Managed new product introductions within saturated markets, which increased sales.
· Established team incentive programs, which resulted in maximized revenue potential.
· Handled customer relationship management functions, which significantly increased customer satisfaction levels.
· Served as Pricing Coordinator for long-term consumption channels.
|REGION SALES MANAGER/HOME MARKET – Alsip, IL (1997-2000)|
|Led a sales team in territory management initiatives. Drove the implementation of a pre-sell sales system for targeted market segments. Facilitated professional development activities for all sales professionals. Served as corporate representative at union meetings.|
· Achieved recognition for highest level of sales for multiple years.
· Produced the lowest trade delinquency percentage on multiple occasions.
· Introduced strategic initiatives that realized a significant increase in revenue levels.
|REGION SALES MANAGER/IMMEDIATE CONSUMPTION – Alsip, IL (1995-1997)|
|Supervised cold drink sales and management team in daily operations. Prepared and delivered sales proposals to customers. Coordinated territories within districts involving fountain, bottle, and can routes.|
· Acknowledged for sales excellence on numerous occasions.
· Achieved $12 million in vending sales, which was the highest in the Chicago Company.
· Led business development functions, which resulted in expanded customer base.
· Cultivated relationships with customers through exceptional relationship management skills.
|AREA DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Alsip, IL (1993-1994)|
|Directed all aspects of full service vending and education market sales successfully. Aided in strategic planning sessions. Supervised the sales team on a daily basis.|
· Recognized for achieving the highest levels of sales and profits in Chicago Company history.
· Created and introduced business development strategies that increased sales levels.
|DISTRICT SALES MANAGER – Alsip, IL (1991-1993)|
|Controlled territory management functions for the district. Implemented marketing programs.|
· Managed business development functions including call responsibility for 100+ store liquor co-op, 13 independent grocers, and 13-outlet petroleum chain.
· Handled training initiatives concerning 12 route sales representatives, which resulted in the achievement of merchandising execution goals.
· Surpassed sales objectives on a consistent basis.
|WAREHOUSE/ROUTE SUPERVISOR – Niles, IL (1988-1991)|
|Supervised fountain route delivery and warehouse staff in daily job tasks. Organized truck loading activities.|
· Participated in inventory management functions.
· Forecasted inventory based on sales trends.
|ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Niles, IL (1984-1988)|
|Generated sales within assigned territory. Aided in merchandising functions.|
· Contributed to relationship management by providing highest level of customer service.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1995)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Distribution Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Distribution Manager resume sample.