Draftsman Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE DRAFTSMAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Manager with 28 years experience in construction, encompassing architectural drafting and design expertise. |
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to meet the 21st century homebuyer's/builder's mutual needs.
HOMES, INC., Anytown, MN
1987 - Present
|Design Draftsman / Purchasing / Estimating|
• Manage architectural design/drafting and administrative functions for this residential builder. Projects: 20-25 homes ($250,000+ - $1 million) per year plus town homes/apartments, averaging 5-6 projects simultaneously.
XYZ HOMES, INC., Anytown, MN
1973 - 1987
|Head Draftsman (1975-1987) / Head of Estimating (1977-1987) / Head of Purchasing (1980-1987)|
|• After hired as #3 of 3 draftsmen, promoted within 2 years to head department of 7. |
• Established a strong network with general contractors, subcontractors, vendors and buyers.
• Adapted to change with company's phenomenal growth (50 to 250 homes in three years of hire)
• Honored with Distinguished Service Awards.
• Received numerous performance-based bonuses based on percentages tied to affected profits.
Technical College, Anytown, MN
|Diploma, Building Construction, Drafting & Estimating|
|AUTOCAD Training |
Training Center, Anytown, MN
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Draftsman Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Draftsman resume sample.