Driver Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE DRIVER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|DRIVER - LOCAL & TRUCKLOAD|
|Highly skilled professional qualified by 15+ years of comprehensive experience and visible achievements within prestigious companies. Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities: recognized by management and customers for productivity in high stress, deadline critical situations. Maintain highly functional, safe, professional work standards focused on quality control, cost-effectiveness and workflow efficiency.|
|Areas Of Strength • License|
License: CDL Endorsements - HAZMAT Double-Triple Class "A"
Accident-Free - $2+ Million Miles
2000 - Present
|• Deliver and pick up freight, F.A.K. Drive 2,000 miles per week, averaging 30 P/D per week.
• Travel through 12 assigned states, with various types of freight, including hazardous goods, food products, automotive parts, and medical supplies.
• Recently awarded Letter of Recognition from the Guarantee Department for continually achieving 100% On-Time Delivery.
1982 - 1999
|Driver/Trainer / Dispatcher/Safety Director|
|• Drove inter-modal routes throughout rail yards and container yards within the Chicago metropolitan area.
• Critiqued performance of all new drivers, evaluating their skill level and the ability for potential success in the company.
• Recognized as #1 Senior Driver in the company, with the highest employment longevity.
• Awarded quarterly safety/performance bonuses for 18 consecutive years.
• As Dispatch/Safety Director, supervised 30 drivers on 2 shifts. On-call 24/7 every other week. Implemented and conducted safety programs for all drivers.
Professional CDL Training Institute, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Driver Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Driver resume sample.