E-Business Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE E-BUSINESS MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Professional with six years experience as a Web content specialist. Currently in a project management role developing and maintaining e-business Web sites for external clients who represent Fortune 500 companies. Background includes proposal preparation, mock-up development, negotiation with clients and upper management regarding funding and project feasibility, coordination with Web developers and sales/marketing groups, technical writing and editing, and site maintenance and updates. Earned a master's degree.|
|Highland Corporation, Boston, MA|
|E-Business Manager , 1999 - Present|
|Manage e-business development and maintenance projects, and serve in a consultative role to provide custom designed products and solutions for international clientele. Interact with information technology managers and security managers who represent the oil and gas, high tech, and aviation industries, as well as international organizations. |
· Currently in a project management role developing and maintaining e-business Web sites for clients who represent Fortune 500 companies.
· Revamped the travel information Web site that was developed as a Web content specialist.
· Oversaw development of customized travel information sites for specific clients.
|Highland Corporation, Boston, MA|
|Web Content Specialist, 1997 - 1999|
|Recruited to spearhead the company's introduction into client-oriented Web site development projects. |
· Conceptualized, developed, and created interactive mock-up of a travel information Web site that convinced upper management to proceed with project that provides multinational corporations and international organizations with cultural, security, and other data for their executives and other international travelers Generates about $.5 million in annual revenue.
· Developed proposal to obtain client financial support, and created mock-up version site for the airline safety and security product that provided the client with a sampling of online site.
|Baker and Baker, Inc., Boston, MA|
|Web Site Development Manager, 1996 - 1997|
|Secured new business clients and managed projects involving the development of client Web sites.|
|Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other E-Business Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the E-Business Manager resume sample.