E-Commerce Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE E-COMMERCE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Project Management • Application Development • EDI Management
Highly qualified IT professional with successful record determining and documenting requirements for IT products, logistics, and financial applications. Outstanding problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to conceptualize solutions to challenging situations and implement practical, cost-effective project plans. Characterized as a talented strategist, communicator, project leader and customer relationship manager. Areas of expertise encompass:
University of California, Berkeley
|B.A., Political Science|
Technical College, Schwandorf, Germany
|Post University Training Courses|
|Project Management; Introduction to SQL; Leadership, Training & Conflict Resolution|
BARKLEY SYSTEMS, San Diego, CA
2001 - Present
Develops software solutions that completely manage marine terminal operations and communications
• Currently manage EDI group; leading the development of EDI applications of several internally developed large-scale software packages. Instrumental in establishing the internal business and resource infrastructure to support development, implementation and operations.
CRAFT INCORPORATED, Almeda, CA
2000 - 2001
Internet startup providing B2B payment and invoicing services over Internet
• Managed new B2B product for an e-commerce company producing a coherent product strategy including defining product, documented requirements, evaluated prospective vendors, researched competitors, produced marketing materials, and coordinated sales efforts.
BARTLETT SYSTEMS, San Diego
1995 - 2000
|$1 billion international transportation/ logistics company in over 100 countries with 10,000 employees|
1997 - 2000
|EDI Manager/Lead Business Analyst|
|Managed ten business analysts, technical resources, and several ongoing EDI and non-EDI projects, including numerous multi-million dollar, high-profile accounts. Primary resource for technical, business, and procedural questions regarding mapping, U.S. Customs, transportation industry, and internal policies. |
• Developed and implemented project management procedures for electronic commerce group. Assigned projects based on experience, nature of project, and potential development of new skills, resulting in quicker turnover while ensuring successful completion of projects.
• Increased productivity through department re-organization, improving staff effectiveness without increasing workload. Improved relationship between EDI group and other departments by establishing formal communications channels with other departments.
• Prioritized and published list of all projects and assigned resources based on client need, company priority, and resources required to complete project.
1995 - 1997
|Wrote programmer specifications for systems modifications and data conversion programs for Unisys mainframe and Unix environment. Performed EDI mapping of all EDI standards as well as application-to-application, using Mentor (Sterling Gentran) on Unix and PC platforms. |
• Followed up with programming staff before project deadline; notified clients of potential problems, resulting in better reputation and fewer complaints.
• Designed and implemented report writer procedures to fit the assessed reporting needs of internal and external clients. Report output varied hard copy reports to proprietary flat files.
|TECHNOLOGY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS|
|• Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Unix |
• Software: MS Office, MS Access, Dreamweaver, Eudora, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Netscape Composer, PowerPoint, MS Front Page, MS Project, Visio
• Basic Understanding: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, Java Script
• EDI Tools: Sterling Gentran, Harbinger TLE Client Tools, Specbuilder
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other E-Commerce Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the E-Commerce Manager resume sample.