Economist Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with resume keywords by industry.
THE ECONOMIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Countries
Quantitatively-inclined potential economics honors graduate with good speaking and multi-tasking skills. Developed analytical and strategic thinking skills through playing chess. Supported own expenses during university through part-time employment with two organizations. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Eviews.
Courses taken include:
|· Linear Algebra ||· Ordinary Differential Equations ||· Mathematical Economics |
|· Basic Calculus ||· Graph Theory ||· Labor Economics |
|· Advanced Calculus I and II ||· Microeconomics I, II and III ||· Industrial Organization |
|· Set Theory ||· Macroeconomics I, II and III ||· International Economics |
|· Linear Programming ||· Econometrics I ||· Income Distribution Analysis |
National University of Singapore
Bachelor of Social Sciences Honors, 2nd Class
Thesis topic: Entrepreneurship and Firm Size
May 2004 (Expected)
Bachelor of Science
Focus: Economics and Mathematics
National Library Board
As cyber-guide, persuaded people to sign up for new library service (elibraryhub). Checked and recorded details of new customers, distributed flyers and explained details of new service to customers. Sent to six branches of National Library in one month to set up booths to get new customer signings.
· Out of seven part-time cyber-guides, achieved highest number (>1000) of new customer signings for new service during 3-day Sitex Exhibition at Expo, attended by at least 10,000 people.
· Praised by customer for quality of service by being able to multi-task efficiently.
· Took initiative to set up booths and conduct checks on equipment before work began.
Singapore Nursing Board
Corporate Support Officer
Processed application forms and entered registration data of all nurses onto Excel spreadsheet. Did filing and collected payment from nurses.
· Gave special attention to customers by personally laminating their nursing identity cards.
· Invited to continue part-time work on weekends for four more months (July-Nov 2001) due to good work performance.
· Member, Strategy Club, St. Andrew's Junior Colleg.
· Member, Chess Club, Gan Eng Seng School
· Received Edusave Award in 1994 and 1996 due to academic excellence.
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Economist Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Economist resume through international job search engines to job recruiters worldwide.
Start preparing for job interviews and check the job interview do's and don'ts. Also, find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
In addition, on job search, visa, work permit, cover letter, CV / resume, job interview and dress code pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Economist resume sample.