Elementary Educator Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation.
THE ELEMENTARY EDUCATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
ELEMENTARY EDUCATOR • COLLEGE-LEVEL INSTRUCTOR
Education and Curriculum
- Dedicated to the principles of academic integrity and intellectual honesty. Self-motivated to pursue and disseminate knowledge. Demonstrate initiative and creativity. Concerned about quality work.
- Adapt presentation of coursework to ensure comprehension by students. Communicate clearly and logically, both orally and in writing. Readily establish rapport with wide range of students of various ages and cultures.
- Develop instructional and behavioral modification strategies to boost students’ mastery of coursework. Create stimulating learning environment; emphasize mutual respect and cooperation. Promote students’ critical thinking skills. Use data and facts to support decisions. Encourage lifelong learning.
- Self-motivated to work independently and unsupervised; equally effective as a team member. Exceptional leadership, organizational and planning abilities. Identify and solve problems using available resources; flexible to changing priorities. Critical and systematic thinker.
- Software proficiency includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access; Webpage Design; Internet research and communication.
Farrell Area School District – Farrell, Pennsylvania
- Hired as an aide following demonstrated competency when called to substitute teach in various grade levels. Foster conducive atmosphere for learning. Recognize students with varied learning modalities; collaborate with classroom teacher.
- Taught Title One Reading Program in summer program.
Pennsylvania School Districts: Sharpsville, Reynolds and Farrell
2000 – 2003
- Implemented lesson plans of teachers to effectively teach elementary students in a variety of subjects. Applied classroom management skills and curriculum knowledge.
- Assisted in development of new social studies curriculum for grade 2.
Wallis Chevrolet – Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
1993 – 1995
- Designed newspaper and magazine ads; wrote radio commercials; designed TV commercials. Advertisement placed in magazine won best ad of the year.
Performed private tutoring • Administered DRA testing • Scored and evaluate Terra Nova and ERDA testing
Taught private art classes at the Art Guild • Judged two art shows
M.Ed., May 2004, Education and Curriculum, Dean’s List
Penn State University – Sharon, Pennsylvania
Classroom Assessment ~ School Law ~ Inclusion ~ Educational Research ~ Curriculum Design ~ Curriculum Mapping ~ Educational Testing and Measurement ~ Integrated Curriculum ~ INSYS ~ Teaching Theories ~ Current Topics in Education ~ Curriculum 506 ~ Reading in the Content Area
B.A., 2000, Elementary Education, Dean’s List • B.A., 1990, Art, Dean’s List
Thiel College – Greenville, Pennsylvania
Foundations of Education ~ Educational Psychology ~ Teaching Reading ~ Elementary Science Methods ~ Instructional Media ~ Special Education ~ Educational Issues ~ Teaching Social Studies ~ Language Arts ~ Children’s Literature ~ Drawing ~ Painting ~ Sculpture ~ Etching ~ Advertising Art ~ Art History
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Elementary Educator Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Elementary Educator resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Elementary Educator resume sample.