Environmental Consultant Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING - ASBESTOS RELATED ISSUES |
|Offering strong leadership experience as project manager, coordinator, inspector, and design consultant. Experience includes safety, regulatory compliance, quality control, supervising team members and contractors, writing project plans, reports, and documentation; scheduling, reviewing bid proposals and awarding contracts; preparing budgets, and controlling expenses. Proven record of success completing projects on time and under budget. Thoroughly knowledgeable in governmental compliance, regulatory procedures and reporting. |
|Training and Accreditations |
Accredited Asbestos Inspector
Trained Asbestos Management Planner
|Environmental Technology and Engineering ||Policymaking and Process Management |
|Site Assessment and Abatement ||Project Budgeting and Management |
|Environmental Regulations and Compliance ||Crisis Management and Emergency Response |
|Staff Training and Development ||Programs, Policy & Procedure Development |
|Asbestos Related Work History |
|RITTER CONSULTING ENGINEERS, LTD., Lafayette, LA ||1999 to 2003 |
|Project Manager, Asbestos Management Planner, Asbestos Inspector |
Provided inspection and design services, management plan reviews, and administrative services to commercial clients.
- Inspected over 50 schools and other facilities for asbestos-containing materials.
- researched existing information and identified issues
- developed inspection and reporting protocols
- coordinated field activities with school principals and other personnel
- conducted detailed field inspections
- surveyed campus and developed site plans / floor plans
- produced reports that fully met the client’s requirements
- developed and implemented the reinspection program mandated by state regulations.
- Designed asbestos abatement projects for schools, hospitals, state office buildings, and military bases.
- inspected facilities to determine scope of work
- wrote specifications and contract documents
- created drawings
- developed bid documents
- evaluated contractor’s submittals including payment applications
- Provided support services to architectural firms.
- conducted ongoing project field inspections and issued reports to clients including final inspections
- evaluated submittals from contractors and requested changes/corrections if necessary
- attended construction meetings
- responded to questions from clients and contractors
|WYNN L. WHITE CONSULTING ENGINEERS, Baton Rouge, LA ||1998 |
|Project Manager |
- Coordinated staffing needs for industrial and commercial asbestos abatement monitoring projects; assigned and evaluated staff performance.
- Evaluated data submitted by field staff and provided quality control as needed.
- Provided asbestos related inspection services and wrote inspection reports in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Wrote Operations and Maintenance Manuals for clients with asbestos related issues.
- Served as liaison between asbestos abatement contractors and owners.
- Developed and implemented asbestos related training.
|OCCUPATIONAL & ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES, Lafayette, LA ||1999 & 1997 to 1998 |
|Environmental Consultant, 1999 |
Senior Environmental Technician / Project Manager, 1997 to 1998
- Designed and administered asbestos abatement and management projects for commercial clients.
- Wrote project specifications and contract documents.
- Evaluated contractor qualifications and authorized project related payments.
|LAFAEYTTE GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER, Lafayette, LA ||1986 to 1997 |
|Asbestos Coordinator |
- Identified and evaluated potentially hazardous asbestos related situations, and developed and implemented appropriate responses. Developed policies related to asbestos-containing materials.
- Provided design support and administered asbestos abatement projects; evaluated specifications and contract documents; evaluated contractor qualifications; authorized payments
- Developed, conducted, monitored, and evaluated data gathered from environmental sampling programs.
- Monitored regulatory compliance.
- Developed and coordinated asbestos-related medical surveillance programs.
- Developed and implemented asbestos related training.
NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, DeKalb, IL
Master of Science in Geology
Thesis: “Petrologic and Paleobiologic - Analysis of Basin-Slope Cores, Islas de Aves, Venezuela”
Bachelor of Science in Geology
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Environmental Consultant Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Environmental Consultant resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Environmental Consultant resume sample.