Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|A senior-level Administrative Assistant position.|
Lighthouse Technologies, Penbroke, NJ
1997 - 2002
|Executive Administrative Assistant|
|• Provided administrative support to Senior/Managing Director, as well as staff of Directors and other Managers in the LightLab business group.|
• Created department budget reports (Microsoft Excel), presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint) and other correspondence (Microsoft Word).
• Managed all accounts payables, including vendor payments (using VendoRiter) and expense vouchers (using VouchRiter).
• Maintained and printed daily itinerary and calendar (using Schedule+), made travel arrangements with Jefferson Travel Agency for Senior Director and staff.
• Served as liaison between Senior Director and staff and screened telephone calls.
• Human resource point of contact for the department. Coordinated new hires for payroll purposes, submitted new job descriptions to human resources for open positions within the department, maintained employee records and time sheets.
• Coordinated special events for internal and off-site functions, including site selection, catering, invitations, special guests and speakers, presentation design and distribution.
Intelligem Healthcare, Roseland, NJ
1995 - 1997
|Marketing Services Administrator|
|• Assisted in the redesigning process for all marketing collateral primarily for HMO and POS employee benefit products. |
• Ensured that projects were following preset schedules (Microsoft Project), so that new materials were ready for open enrollment season.
• Worked with outside vendors, including printers, graphic artists and writers to ensure the success of the project.
• Proofread ad copy and blue lines.
Wilford Industries, Stephens, NJ
1990 - 1995
|Associate Proposal Administrator|
|• Responded to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from various customers including Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Taiwan.|
• Held meetings with Senior Management to ensure that the projects were in line with business objectives.
• Coordinated inputs from sales, engineering, financing, and technical departments to produce time-sensitive proposals to international clients valued from $10 million to $850 million.
• Continuously implemented and improved departmental processes for ISO 9000 certification for word processing staff and other proposal specialists.
• Supervised and trained new word processing personnel for successful completion of bids and proper documentation. Also trained existing personnel in the use of MS Office products when transitioning from WordPerfect and Lotus.
Empire State University, Saratoga Springs, NY
Katharine Gibbs School, Piscataway, NJ
|Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Lotus Ami Pro, Microsoft Excel, Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft PowerPoint, Harvard Graphics, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Netscape Navigator. Also knowledgeable in the use of Corel Draw, Freelance Graphics, Visio, Quattro Pro, Ventura Gold, and Microsoft Works.|
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Executive Administrative Assistant resume sample.