Executive Chef Operations Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE EXECUTIVE CHEF OPERATIONS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
- Highly accomplished Executive Chef with experience in food service management, culinary design, food costing, hospitality management, food and beverage management, food production, quality control, event management, recipe development, menu design, and employee supervision.
- Directing daily operations within multimillion-dollar food service establishments.
- Diverse culinary experience including Italian, American, Continental, Mediterranean, and Vegetarian, cuisine within nationally and internationally renowned restaurants.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and Department of Health regulations concerning food preparation, food service, fire regulations, and equipment maintenance.
- Successfully maximizing revenue potential, reducing operating expenses, improving quality control, and exceeding profit objectives within numerous restaurants.
- Proven success estimating food, liquor, wine, and beverage consumption for events and restaurants.
- Comprehensive background in business management, resource allocation, supply procurement, budget management, sales, marketing, and strategic planning.
- Instrumental in increasing customer retention levels, expanding customer base, and improving front of the house and back of the house operational efficiency levels within highly competitive markets.
Selected to prepare culinary dishes for world-renowned chefs, Jacques Pépin and Julia Child.
Catered Subway International gala for national and international executives, which encompassed menu planning, menu design, food costing, food preparation, and event management for over 600 guests.
Acknowledged for culinary excellence and selected to participate in Chefs of America event in Miami, FL.
Volunteered at annual benefits to feed the hungry including Taste of the Nation, Stuff-A-Bus, and Wondering Monks Soup Kitchen.
Demonstrated culinary expertise and food preparation on national television for a diverse audience.
EXECUTIVE CHEF – Amalfi Grille, New Haven, CT
Handled all aspects of food service management including food costing, pricing, inventory management, and vendor relationship management. Supervised and trained restaurant staff including sous chefs and food handlers. Inspected equipment and supplies to ensure conformance with Federal/State regulations.
- Directed all aspects of back of the house operations within a multimillion-dollar restaurant.
- Played an integral role in managing food costing activities including establishing ingredient costs, estimating purchasing amounts, and determining serving sizes.
- Prepared and cooked decorative Italian food displays as well as ethnic fusions for high profile restaurant patrons including politicians, celebrities, musicians, and Fortune 500 executives.
- Managed recipe development, menu planning, and menu design functions for special events, which encompassed determining nutritional value, palatability, and cost for each serving.
- Ensured compliance to Department of Health standards concerning raw and cooked food products as well as kitchen sanitation.
OPERATIONS MANAGER – Espresso Café, New Haven, CT
Managed daily operations within the organization. Supervised employees in daily job activities. Handled budget management functions successfully. Prepared and served food selections.
- Played an instrumental role in ensuring compliance to Federal, State, and Department of Health food service regulations.
- Introduced cost control initiatives, which significantly reduced operating expenses.
- Increased customer satisfaction levels through exceptional relationship management skills.
SOUS CHEF – Gennaro’s Ristorante D’Amalfi, New Haven, CT
Participated in daily kitchen operations including food preparation and food service. Handled purchasing functions relating to food and beverages. Interacted with customers concerning food selections.
- Trained and mentored kitchen staff in daily job activities.
Associate of Culinary Arts (1996)
JOHNSON & WALES UNIVERSITY – North Miami, Florida
Zucharia Restaurant – Salerno, Italy (1996-1997)
Hotel International – Rome, Italy (1995-1996)
Grimaldi Ristorante – Sicily, Italy (1994-1995)
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Executive Chef Operations Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Executive Chef Operations resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Executive Chef Operations resume sample.