Executive Restaurant Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE EXECUTIVE RESTAURANT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Business Development / Business Management / Performance Optimization / P & L Budget & Analysis / Productivity & Efficiency Improvement / Cost Reduction / Regulatory Affairs / Leadership Training & Development / Customer Service & Satisfaction
A results-oriented business professional with proven abilities in strategic planning, managing operations, improving efficiency of operations, and team building. Able to identify areas of strength and weakness and implement company policies, standards, changes in operation, and systems that optimize productivity and bottom-line. Demonstrated ability to motivate staff to maximize productivity and control costs through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources.
Summary of Qualifications
- Able to instill vision to achieve company goals and surpass profit expectations while maintaining quality, safety, and customer service integrity through total quality management.
- Successful in creating and implementing strategic plans, setting and administering budgets, and developing improved processes to meet short and long term objectives.
- Oversee operations to ensure company requirements are met within established budget, design plans for improvements to meet production goals and provide superior customer service.
- Interview all potential management staff, evaluate performance and make recommendations for promotions. Able to establish a team-spirited environment through a positive and proactive leadership style.
- Train management in their daily jobs, including how to read profit and loss statements, cost analysis, human resource reports, enforcement of company policies and procedures, and how to ensure licensing guidelines. Empower managers to make decisions in order to better service the customer.
- Certified Operational Manager Trainer (OMT).
Areas of Proficiency
Purchasing & Vendor Relations
Recruitment, Training & Leadership
Staffing and Operations Management
Inventory Control & Product Management
Employee Benefits Package
P&L and Budget Management
Customer Service & Satisfaction
Sales & Expense Forecasting & Analysis
TMC FOODS, LLC, Lafayette, LA
1987 to Present
- Manage the overall operation of four restaurants with sales of more than $4.5 million annually. Monitor day-to-day operations to ensure compliance with established standards of product quality, service and clientele.
- Set weekly business objectives, review management schedules prior to posting and submit weekly management schedules and objectives to corporate.
- Evaluate individual restaurant operations and provide recommendations for improvements in procedures, products or equipment to Director of Operations.
- Plan and conduct weekly meetings with Management Teams. Ensure management is versed on company policies and procedures. Complete quarterly evaluation and developmental action plans for all Management Teams.
- Review daily and weekly inventories to ensure accuracy.
- Review monthly P&L with Store Management. Assist location management team to assess and rectify cost control problems.
- Complete and submit a written monthly QSC report on each assigned store.
- Train, direct and motivate a staff of 150. Oversee all training and development in each unit. Recruit and develop all management personnel.
- Continually exceed budgeted expectations:
Profits = 19% over budget & 21% over previous year, 2002
Sales = 5% over budget & 16% over previous year, 2002
- Consistently control food and labor costs between 1%-2% under budget.
- Received Grade “A” Inspection for all 4 locations due to quality, service, and cleanliness.
- Gold Plate Award - #1 overall operational restaurant out of 1300 locations, 1992, 1987.
- Silver Plate Award - #2 overall operational restaurant out of 1300 locations, 1995, 1992, 1987.
- Assisted in coordinating Inventory Cost System for TMC Foods for all stores, which lowered controlled food cost expenses by approximately 1%.
- Coordinated and participated in the opening of 5 new locations.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF LAFAYETTE, Lafayette, LA
1984 to 1987
- Interviewed applicants, and examined, evaluated, and authorized or recommended approval of customer applications for lines or extension of lines of credit, commercial loans, real estate loans, consumer credit loans, or credit card accounts.
- Analyzed applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submit application to Credit Analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Approved loan within specified limits or referred to loan committee for approval.
UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA, Lafayette, LA, 1984
Bachelor of General Studies / Concentration in Business
Supervisory Leadership by Dale Carnegie, 1995
Effective Supervisory Management Course, 1992
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Executive Restaurant Manager Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Executive Restaurant Manager resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Executive Restaurant Manager resume sample.