Executive Secretary Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types/styles. The format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Office Manager/Administrator with over 20 years experience planning and directing executive-level administrative affairs and support. Combine organizational and communication skills with the ability to plan and manage diverse business relationships. Qualifications include:
ZANE COMPANY, Lake Orion, Michigan
1997 - Present
|Manage all administration functions for manufacturer of automotive components and distributor to domestic and international clients. Handle accounting (through balance sheet/financial statement, AP/AR), human resources (recruiting, evaluating, record keeping, payroll), and management-employee liaison/company-customer relations. |
* Supported acquisition and ownership transition initiatives.
* Created forms and supporting materials for new procedures and policies toward certification process.
* Upgraded accounting/bookkeeping from hand ledgers to computerized technology. Put systems in place to track quality and customer service performance.
* Researched insurance options and saved $25K annually through implementing new supplier.
* Streamlined office processes.
JAYBIRD CORPORATION, Waterford, Michigan
1994 - 1997
|Member of team for startup manufacturing company producing conveyor component products for the automotive market. |
* Set up and launched the entire office system, developed accounting procedures, designed appropriate filing processes, and put computer programs in place.
* Recruited, hired, trained, and supervised a support staff.
* Assisted in developing information data sheets to market products to customers.
* Helped in designing marketing plans, sales tools, and promotional material.
FJK CORPORATION, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
1982 - 1994
|Multiple layered position with diverse responsibilities and functions covering real estate management activities for conglomerate of holdings that included real estate acquisitions, commercial office buildings, and management of leased properties. Supported owners with management of all office administration. Hired and overstaff support team, maintained corporate records, accounting operations, and HR activities. |
* Reviewed investor prospect information, assisted in obtaining signatures and other investor information. Gathered and submitted data to banking institutions for loan proposals.
* Verified and authorized payment to contractors, prepared Waivers of Lien.
* Managed construction projects through all phases of buildout through completion.
* Worked with bank officials for construction draws on mortgage loans for development of various properties.
* Played a liaison role in tenant relations, reviewed lease documents, billing, maintenance and operational issues.
* Followed up with legal counsel for outside litigation on property default and eviction processes.
* Managed numerous acquisitions, relocations, and buyouts.
XYZ LAWYERS, Troy, Michigan
1980 - 1982
|Managed transcription of legal documents and correspondence. Drafted basic legal document filing with the courts. Handled AP/AR, general ledger, payroll, and tax reporting.|
|American Business Woman's Association - Past President|
FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Executive Secretary Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Executive Secretary resume sample.