Facilities Director Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE FACILITIES DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER … FACILITIES DIRECTOR
• Construction management professional with five years of multi-unit, start-to-finish project management experience and facilities management responsibilities for a 780,000 square-foot senior living community with 400 independent-living/assisted-living units and 108 skilled nursing beds.
• Recognized for consistently achieving outstanding project results: completed every project within budget and timelines while meeting or exceeding stakeholder requirements. Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
• Construction/Project Management core competencies include:
|ALEXIAN VILLAGE OF MILWAUKEE – Milwaukee, Wisconsin||1997 to Present|
|Owned and managed by Alexian Brothers Health System, a non-profit organization known for identifying and developing effective responses to community health and housing needs.|
|CONSTRUCTION MANAGER AND DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES (2000 to Present)|
|ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES (1997 to 2000)|
|Direct/control activities and staff involved in design, planning, construction coordination, modification, maintenance, utilities, security, grounds, transportation, housekeeping, and administration of all facilities and equipment. Position reports to the Chief Executive Officer, manages a team of 45 with seven direct reports, and is accountable for a $3.1 million combined operating and capital improvement budget. Work closely with local and national design professionals, including Kahler Slater and CS&D Architects, and a team of outside contractors.|
|Selected Accomplishments and Projects|
• Implemented computerized maintenance management (CMM) and reduced outages by 40%, recouped initial investment in two years.
• Hired and trained in-house personnel to perform facilities management functions and reduced annual operating expense 15%. Developed a cohesive, customer-oriented team.
• Community Based Residential Facility (assisted living facility) new construction, $6.2 million budget, 75,000 square feet. Completed in 10 months within budget.
• Health Center (skilled nursing facility) remodeling, $2.5 million budget, 300,000 square feet. Completed in three months within budget. Health Center and CBRF (above) required extensive coordination with internal departments and regulatory agency personnel.
• Adult Day Center new construction, $250,000 budget, 24,000 square feet. Completed three centers in seven months within budget.
• St. Francis Bank ®, Country Store ®, and Beauty Salon new construction, $200,000 total budget. Completed bank in two months, store and salon in eight months.
• Main Lobby remodeling, $1.3 million budget, 9,000 square feet. Completed in eight months.
• Custom residential new construction – 800 to 2,000 square feet apartments and condominium units – completed per owners’ specifications for materials and floor plan.
|KOEPER CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING – Hartford, Wisconsin||2000 to Present|
|Maintain/monitor start-to-finish job schedules; serve as liaison between homeowners, employees, and subcontractors. Develop bid packages, analyze/review bids, and award contracts. Determine budgets and monitor costs; implement action plans to overcome cost/schedule concerns. Manage electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical contracts.|
|PMW ELECTRIC/LOSS PREVENTION SYSTEMS – Milwaukee, Wisconsin||1995 to 1997|
|LAKELAND COLLEGE (currently enrolled in Bachelor of Business Admin. program) – Sheboygan, Wisconsin|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Facilities Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Facilities Director resume sample.