Financial Analyst Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE FINANCIAL ANALYST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Finance and Real Estate|
|• Assessed profitability through analysis of financial statements and ratios. |
• Performed waterfall and cash flow modeling of loans and real estate.
• Valued portfolios, loans and real estate using fundamental methods of finance.
• Monitored performance and projections for real estate assets.
• Reviewed mezzanine loan documents and preferred equity partnership agreements.
• Participated in underwriting $3 billion SBA loan portfolio.
|• Created cash flow models, spreadsheets and databases using Microsoft Excel. |
• Mastered Argus and Excel as projection tools.
• Utilized Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word applications for presentations and document creation.
|• Coordinated 20-asset loan sale. |
• Collaborated in organizing a mezzanine loan asset management platform.
• Served as secretary for a loan asset investment committee.
• Prepared business plan narratives and committee memoranda.
• Compiled research on the economic impact of stadiums on urban areas.
• Led in small and large group settings.
Baker Group, LP, Dallas, Texas
2000 - Present
|• Supported a team of 4 managers through analysis of real estate and loan operations. |
• Developing impromptu spreadsheets and models.
• Facilitated various monthly loan reporting packages.
• Monitored real estate operations and loan servicing activities.
• Projected real estate cash flows.
• Corresponded with borrowers, lenders and attorneys.
Industrial Financial Corporation, Dallas, Texas
1998 - 2000
|Human Resources Intern|
|• Constructed and maintained various Excel databases |
• Fielded employment verification requests
• Created memoranda for correspondence with employees.
• Corresponded daily with employees, insurance representatives, and 401(k) plan administrators.
Industrial Capital Corporation, Dallas, Texas
1997 - 1998
|Due Diligence Intern|
|• Verified cash flow projections and calculations. |
• Developed advanced financial analysis skills.
• Utilized Microsoft Access to update and maintain vital due diligence analytical data.
• Worked as needed to meet deadlines.
|Cumulative GPA 3.5/4.0; Major GPA 3.65/4.0 |
Graduation Date: May 2000
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Financial Analyst Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Financial Analyst resume sample.