Financial Analyst Resume Sample
This combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. This is an increasingly popular resume format.
THE FINANCIAL ANALYST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Finance and Real Estate|
|• Assessed profitability through analysis of financial statements and ratios. |
• Performed waterfall and cash flow modeling of loans and real estate.
• Valued portfolios, loans and real estate using fundamental methods of finance.
• Monitored performance and projections for real estate assets.
• Reviewed mezzanine loan documents and preferred equity partnership agreements.
• Participated in underwriting $3 billion SBA loan portfolio.
|• Created cash flow models, spreadsheets and databases using Microsoft Excel. |
• Mastered Argus and Excel as projection tools.
• Utilized Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word applications for presentations and document creation.
|• Coordinated 20-asset loan sale. |
• Collaborated in organizing a mezzanine loan asset management platform.
• Served as secretary for a loan asset investment committee.
• Prepared business plan narratives and committee memoranda.
• Compiled research on the economic impact of stadiums on urban areas.
• Led in small and large group settings.
Baker Group, LP, Dallas, Texas
2000 - Present
|• Supported a team of 4 managers through analysis of real estate and loan operations. |
• Developing impromptu spreadsheets and models.
• Facilitated various monthly loan reporting packages.
• Monitored real estate operations and loan servicing activities.
• Projected real estate cash flows.
• Corresponded with borrowers, lenders and attorneys.
Industrial Financial Corporation, Dallas, Texas
1998 - 2000
|Human Resources Intern|
|• Constructed and maintained various Excel databases |
• Fielded employment verification requests
• Created memoranda for correspondence with employees.
• Corresponded daily with employees, insurance representatives, and 401(k) plan administrators.
Industrial Capital Corporation, Dallas, Texas
1997 - 1998
|Due Diligence Intern|
|• Verified cash flow projections and calculations. |
• Developed advanced financial analysis skills.
• Utilized Microsoft Access to update and maintain vital due diligence analytical data.
• Worked as needed to meet deadlines.
|Cumulative GPA 3.5/4.0; Major GPA 3.65/4.0 |
Graduation Date: May 2000
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Financial Analyst Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Financial Analyst resume sample.