Financial Sales and Relationship Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE FINANCIAL SALES AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|FINANCIAL SALES AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT |
- Proven track record with more than 15 years of experience selling retirement plans and investment services to small businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
- Series 7, 63, 65, and State of Wisconsin Life Insurance licensure. Extensive knowledge of defined contribution, defined benefit, profit sharing, and other retirement vehicles. Detailed understanding of IRS and ERISA guidelines as pertaining to existing and start-up plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Expert ability to accurately determine needs, understand risk tolerances, offer alternatives to current situations, develop action plans, and cultivate longstanding/profitable client relationships.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and ability to ensure smooth plan transitions for clients and plan sponsor.
- Ability to motivate and manage team members.
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
|STIFEL, NICOLAUS & COMPANY – Milwaukee, Wisconsin ||2004 to Present |
|INVESTMENT EXECUTIVE |
- Provided 401(k) plan consulting services to existing and new small-business clientele with $1 to $20 million in plan assets and 10 to 100 employees.
- Drove sales through new business development, referrals, and existing client relationship management.
- Delivered sales presentations to CEO’s, CFO’s, Human Resource Directors, and Benefits Administrators. Analyzed/assessed needs, prepared retirement plan proposals, and closed sales. Met quarterly sales goals and accurately forecasted future closed sales. On track to deliver $120k in new sales for second quarter.
- Educated Benefits Administrators and employees on various topics including asset allocation and risk reduction to increase participation.
- Assisted clients with plan design, setup, and management of reporting requirements. Provided ongoing support via face-to-face presentations and seminars.
- Initiated and maintained Bill Good Marketing systems.
|A.G. EDWARDS – Milwaukee, Wisconsin ||2001 to 2004 |
|FINANCIAL CONSULTANT – 401(k) Plans |
- Recruited to provide defined contribution plan consulting services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Utilized two-pronged marketing approach to increase business from existing clientele and capture new business
|WACHOVIA SECURITIES – Milwaukee, Wisconsin ||1995 to 2001 |
|Formerly Everen Securities |
|VICE PRESIDENT |
- Recruited to provide retail investment services to high-net-worth individuals utilizing value-added, consultative marketing approach and two-pronged marketing strategy.
- Identified market opportunity for defined contribution sales and focused efforts on business-to-business selling. Established longstanding small business relationships.
- On track to deliver $325,000 in annual gross sales.
|RBC Dain Raucher – Milwaukee, Wisconsin ||1989 to 1995 |
|Formerly Dain Bosworth Incorporated |
|VICE PRESIDENT |
- Recruited to provide retail investment consulting services to high-net-worth individuals utilizing value-added approach and two-pronged marketing strategy.
- Assessed clientele objectives and located independent money managers to meet specific goals.
- Delivered quarterly market performance and investment strategies seminars to existing and prospective clientele.
- Delivered $250,000 in annual gross sales (ranked in top third within branch office).
|PRUDENTIAL-BACHE SECURITIES – Milwaukee, Wisconsin ||1985 to 1989 |
|INVESTMENT EXECUTIVE |
- Provided investment consulting and stock trading services to retail clientele.
- Delivered $175,000 in annual gross sales.
SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY (140 Credits Earned)
Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 (Registered Investment Advisor)
State of Wisconsin Life Insurance
|PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS |
|Investment Management Consulting Association, Member since 1990 |
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Financial Sales and Relationship Manager Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Financial Sales and Relationship Manager resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Financial Sales and Relationship Manager resume sample.