Foodservice Manager Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE FOODSERVICE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
- Dependable team player. Equally competent working independently. Thrive when presented with challenging assignments and persevere to achieve goals. Identify problems/needs and initiate effective solutions. Skilled with work of a technical nature.
- Exceptional organizational skills; service-oriented. Motivated to work efficiently without direct supervision in busy environment. Consistently “get the job done” and exceed expectations. Learn new skills rapidly.
- Creative yet logical in approach to solving problems. Keen interest in people and the outdoors. Place high value on time. Make decisions with bottom line in mind.
- Interact positively with a wide range of people from diverse ages and cultures. Notable listening skills. Build good relationships. Considerate, compassionate and accepting.
CASHIER, Petroplus – Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
2004 – Present
- Courteously and efficiently serve customers and operate cash register. Re-stock merchandise.
MANAGER, C’s Waffle House – Brookfield, Ohio
2002 – 2003
- Managed 15-30 employees. Used computer and specialized software to create schedules, track inventory, enter payroll information, and complete daily and week-end paperwork.
- Hired new employees. Provided training to ensure customers received optimum service.
STYLIST, JC Penney’s Styling Salon – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2000 – 2003
- Provided professional and friendly service in hair care. Established loyal clientele; consulted with clients to design and create an attractive hairstyle. Demonstrated use of hair products; generated sales.
- Competently operated cash register and used IBM computer to book appointments.
COUNTER HELP, Sheetz Inc. – Transfer, Pennsylvania
1996 – 1997
- Delivered efficient, courteous service to customers. Prepared subs following established company guidelines while incorporating special customer requests.
LINE OPERATOR, Joy Cone Company – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1986 – 1996
- Commended for strong work ethic. Operated various equipment and machinery to perform tasks: boxers, cartoners, baggers, forklifts, crushers, jacket machines.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
Fire School • CPR • First Aid • Propane Firefighting
Licensed Cosmetologist, 2000, Penn State Cosmetology – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Hair Designer, Nail Technician; license expires January 2006
EMT Certificate, 1990, Mercer County Living Center – Mercer, Pennsylvania
Graduate, 1988, Mercer High School – Mercer, Pennsylvania
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Foodservice Manager Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Foodservice Manager resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Foodservice Manager resume sample.