Healthcare Administrator Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Highly-successful results-oriented healthcare executive with Masters of Public Health and Health Care Administration. Hands-on expertise in Emergency Medicine, Operations, Finance, Nursing, Strategic Planning, and Communication|
|• Demonstrated leadership of diverse management teams focusing on aligning program goals to the mission, values, culture and strategic goals of an organization. |
• Proven ability to integrate clinical quality and service quality into all aspects of operations and establish a balanced scorecard to monitor and evaluate progress and outcomes.
• Establish positive collaborative working relationships with people at all organizational levels and across organizational boundaries; experienced in working with union and non-union environments and with medical staff.
• Expertise and hands-on experience in operations; proven ability to develop, meet and exceed program and financial goals while enhancing clinical services; consistently maintain high quality of work in every area of responsibility.
• Develop and link clinical documentation practices and patient charging systems to improve practice, establish documentation standards, optimize reimbursement and meet regulatory requirements.
• Managed 4 major facility construction projects ranging in cost from $300,000 to $6 million; projects included completion of feasibility studies and sourcing of funds for the projects. Consistently followed systems thinking and change management principles to align processes and work flow focusing on desired outcomes.
Reed and Associates, Montgomery, AL
2000 - Present
|System director, emergency services|
Provided operational leadership and strategic planning for emergency services and urgent care programs at various healthcare system sites, e.g. St. Joseph's Hospital - 20,000 emergency visits, St. John's Hospital - 40,000 emergency visits, Woodwinds Hospital - 12,000 emergency visits and Urgent Care - 7,500 visits.
Baker Medical Group, Montgomery, AL
1998 - 2000
|Administrative Executive/ Director|
Provided strategic planning of administrative, clinical, and operating processes to enhance quality, manage costs, and align emergency services within context of integrated care delivery system.
Community Healthcare Agency, Montgomery, AL
1997 - 1998
Doyle Healthcare, Inc., St. Louis, MO
1995 - 1997
|Senior Vice President Operations and Professional Services|
Provided leadership and management of emergency trauma program and managed all aspects of the emergency care delivery system and operations.
Helix Hospital, Montgomery, AL
1989 - 1995
|Manager, Emergency Department|
• Developed emergency program within inner city hospital focused on cost effective emergency care, which included design and implementation of "fast track" program.
Geo Health Clinic, St. Louis, MO
1988 - 1989
|Assistant Nurse Manager|
|Supervised clinical staff, ensuring quality patient care was delivered. Problem-solved as needed.|
Community Hospital, Independence, MO
1977 - 1988
Romanov Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
1976 - 1977
|Clinical Nurse Manager, Emergency Services|
University of Alabama, Montgomery, Alabama
|Masters, Health Care Administration|
|Thesis: Reducing Urgent Care Patient Length of Stay|
Coe College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
|Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration|
Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Healthcare Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Healthcare Administrator resume sample.